Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Buffing Melee Weapon Crit Damage

When it comes to melee weapons, typically the ones that you require building STR for, they often fall behind GUI scaling weapons due to them not quite dealing enough damage when you don't invest much ...
Autumn
Autumn
Balance Fu 11 492 02-12-2024, 12:13 AM
    Thread: Verglas' Jank

It hasn't been a good while for me. MIXED MARTIAL ARTIST applies to everything else that Verglas does, and even allows you to use it as a secondary basic attack. There is literally nothing here tha...
Balor
Balor
Balance Fu 6 374 01-04-2024, 10:55 PM
    Thread: Hey let me axe you a suggestion.

THE DAWN OF A NEW WORLD IS UPON US LET US REJOICE AND GET SOME CHANGES HERE FOR THE BETTER I PRESENT YOU WTIH THE LABRYS [Image: https://i.imgur.com/Kyz05uU.png] *slaps axe, cuts hand* This baby i...
iStabOreos
iStabOreos
Suggestions 11 762 12-11-2023, 07:33 PM
    Thread: Mechanation Trait Compensation

All these traits require you to remove your gear to be able to use them. Since it was said before or at least speculated that we'll never be able to use those racials with gear equipped, I'd like to r...
Snake
Snake
Balance Fu 8 483 12-11-2023, 05:51 PM
    Thread: Option to set Die Hard HP restoration in FFA/Battle Circles
Post: Option to set Die Hard HP restoration in FFA/Battl...

Can we have a parameter for changing the amount of HP you get back when you proc Die Hard in the FFA/Battle Circle mode It would be fun to give the option for people to have a full second life
Fern
Fern
Suggestions 2 292 12-02-2023, 10:45 PM
    Thread: Appy and Reaper Passive

With arcane and new casting materials these two should just be able to cast from any axe or spear. Or sanctity/5 instead so they can do 10s.
caliaca
caliaca
Balance Fu 9 549 11-30-2023, 09:15 AM
    Thread: Back Weapon Mirror Icons

Here are some icons that are meant to give a back-weapon sprite (or hip for tomes) for nearly every weapon, I've included both colored and greyscale versions, I just hope that helps. Please consider ...
Autumn
Autumn
Submissions 1 382 10-21-2023, 02:37 AM
    Thread: Martial Magical Inflicts

As it stands, certain class combos have it too easy busting down everything in their path. Namely, martial classes with a subclass in hexer. Don't like a mage? Black bubble. Tank? Wretched oils. It's ...
Pyro
Pyro
Balance Fu 10 1,791 07-03-2023, 02:38 AM
    Thread: Korvara Event Map

In SL2, an event map is a map that is prepared for use in an event. These are some event maps from the late days of the great six.   [Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5..._image.png] [Ima...
Turadis
Turadis
Suggestions 9 1,322 06-19-2023, 10:01 PM
    Thread: Volcanic Hot Verglas

wow this one will be controversial  but i really like the idea of dark authority-type beat skills ========= Channel Rage 1 SP Passive (Can be removed, but not toggled) In stark contrast to the tradit...
Pyro
Pyro
Suggestions 17 2,996 05-05-2023, 08:48 AM
    Thread: Unban Appeal

Game you were banned from: Sigrogana Legends 2 In-game name (key): Whalord Reason you were banned: "For repeatedly gatekeeping, metagaming, harassment, and OOCly preventing others from being able ...
Aegis
Aegis
Unban Requests 0 1,409 03-02-2023, 02:40 AM

Game you were banned from: Sigrogana Legends 2 In-game name (key): CoconuttyDog Reason you were banned: "For repeatedly gatekeeping, metagaming, harassment, and OOCly preventing others from bein...
Mewni
Mewni
Unban Requests 0 1,453 03-01-2023, 08:54 PM

Game you were banned from: Sigrogana Legends 2 In-game name (key): Ilulu Reason you were banned: System: You were banned for 10080 minute(s) for the following reason: For repeatedly gatekeeping, m...
Illumi
Illumi
Unban Requests 0 1,315 03-01-2023, 08:28 PM
    Thread: Trait Suggestion: Mystical Galdr

A trait I rummaged around in my head, thinking it to be worth suggesting just on it's own, one that I think would be a fun little idea that follows the same logic as Mixed Martial Arts, but with a lit...
Autumn
Autumn
Suggestions 8 1,151 02-17-2023, 12:49 AM
    Thread: Muridae (Rodent) Kaelensia

Welp, while I did originally joke suggest it on Discord a while back, I spent some time thinking on what this sort of race could actually look like after hearing a lot of interest from the community. ...
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
Class/Race Ideas 4 1,739 09-18-2022, 10:44 PM
  Photo Thread: Grindylow Plushie

[Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/8..._Plush.png] I made a plush Grindylow. I have nothing better to do with my time. Download link for dmi is here.
Frozen
Frozen
Submissions 3 1,576 10-11-2021, 07:02 AM
    Thread: Bear Kaelensia - Ursa

We have avians, felines, canines and fish. I'm not saying we need every animal subgroup but, I think bears could bring interesting lore and mechanics to the table. I'm thinking of them as big grumpy ...
Poruku
Poruku
Class/Race Ideas 11 3,917 09-30-2021, 07:04 PM
    Thread: Magic Mirror v2

This has been brought up in several threads before, but the raw efficiency and generally polarizing nature of the Magic Mirror enchant warrants some form of changes.  Here are the current effects of t...
Kameron8
Kameron8
Balance Fu 10 3,193 05-28-2021, 02:08 AM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord