Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Self Confusion

Self confusion has been quite interesting and also used for grieving. Being hit by someone and being unable to hit back hurts more than your opponents beating you down.  So a buff to confusion, more ...
Senna
Senna
Balance Fu 30 4,168 05-28-2023, 06:52 AM
    Thread: Paying to Skip the Grind

DISCLAIMER: I don't really expect this to make it in or plan on pushing for it too hard, but I wanted to throw the idea into the wind.   I've found that with working a job and being in college, it's g...
Fern
Fern
Suggestions 18 2,755 04-08-2023, 08:20 PM
    Thread: Ongoing Events: An Address

Due to the attitude of certain players in private, the way they choose to treat fellow players and events, and the potential fallout of targeting behaviors shown, this post has been written to address...
Balthie
Balthie
General Discussion 19 5,591 02-04-2023, 08:13 AM
  Star Thread: Customized Dice Rolls

Simple suggestion. It's been quite a while since I've posted on these forums. It's me. That's right. Detty. Your beloved. My suggestion? Simple. Allow us to customize our dice rolls. I want a 1d34...
HexGirlBestGirl
HexGirlBestGirl
Suggestions 15 2,297 12-08-2022, 08:50 AM
    Thread: Demon Hunting 101

DISCLAIMER: These are just ideas and by default I don't expect any of them to be perfect/go through, they can also be changed as seen fit. The main purpose of this thread is to try and provide suggest...
Fern
Fern
Balance Fu 17 3,247 07-26-2022, 10:59 PM
    Thread: Cel Base Class idea

Martial Artist Promotion: Speed Demon A class that focuses mainly on having CEL stats and using dashes and movement to build up momentum behind their attacks. The more momentum they gathered, the str...
Senna
Senna
Class/Race Ideas 4 2,027 11-27-2021, 08:44 AM
    Thread: Accuracy

We've been preaching about this problem during the GR2 beta testing phase, but it made it live and showed that what we were saying was correct. Youkai's, Youkais evokes, and skills/spells that do n...
Senna
Senna
Balance Fu 3 1,356 10-15-2021, 01:19 AM
    Thread: GR2 Stuff

This is about to start a shit storm. The clash of the ideals and the sucker punch to all. Okay so the current state of GR2; it’s between good and bad. There are several factors that cause problems/...
Senna
Senna
Balance Fu 2 1,240 09-03-2021, 04:08 PM
    Thread: Evasion and Hit suggestion

Back to evasion suggestion. Would put this under suggestion but what might be stated falls under balancing as well. What's the reason for this thread? Simple, throwing a ball or a suggestion toward...
Senna
Senna
Balance Fu 1 1,040 07-09-2021, 08:22 AM
    Thread: lovely face trait for mechanations

if mechs are supposed to look like humans then why can't they give people a pretty blink of the eyes and be charming like actual people...   are you SAYING mechs can't be pretty too????????? that's RA...
Fern
Fern
Suggestions 10 3,070 05-10-2021, 12:14 AM
  Smile Thread: Town Map for Lispool

Hi! A lot of players (including myself) have wanted the Town Map in Lispool for a bit now. My recommendations for the Town Map would be: Mage's Guild Asago Bank General Shop (Aka the Buyer) Stave Sho...
Blissey
Blissey
Suggestions 7 2,387 02-17-2021, 04:41 PM
    Thread: Create Shade Shades

I think the dummies used for Create Shade are a little offputting at times, they're not like Wraithguard's noodle-y mess but they could still be a little bit better in my opinion. If possible, could ...
Autumn
Autumn
Suggestions 4 1,461 12-31-2020, 04:49 AM
    Thread: [Black Falcon Sub-Event] Rise of Zero

A bit of a delayed response, but I think it was a fun event. Simple, yes, but a goal was given, and a goal was met. About what could be asked for for a small thing to help with setup and interest for ...
Tanasinn
Tanasinn
Alstalsia 2 2,181 11-09-2020, 01:22 AM
    Thread: Bluff [Spellthief]

(10-02-2020, 02:49 AM)Miller Wrote: With the recent change to skills popping up in the battle log, Snatch Spell has lost the minimal use it once had with the bluff skill because it shows up as Snatc...
Kameron8
Kameron8
Balance Fu 2 1,354 10-02-2020, 02:55 AM
    Thread: Bluff [Spellthief]

With the recent change to skills popping up in the battle log, Snatch Spell has lost the minimal use it once had with the bluff skill because it shows up as Snatch Spell instead of the fake-out invoca...
Miller
Miller
Balance Fu 2 1,354 10-02-2020, 02:49 AM
    Thread: Two turn r us

Attempt number two. Back at it like I never left. Two turning exist and is quite strong in the current turn order. How often someone is two turned? It happens often in 1v1 if mob support were used ...
Senna
Senna
Balance Fu 12 5,949 09-05-2020, 10:26 PM
    Thread: Tome Shifters

This is more a quality of life suggestion. Something similar to help with a certain set of weapons. Forgrint Grandovyn Rexys The Shifter tomes. At times when you shift them, you lose track of what f...
Senna
Senna
Suggestions 0 832 07-18-2020, 07:07 PM
    Thread: Suggesting Patrion Item for Custom-Icons on Sprites (Weapon only)
Post: Suggesting Patrion Item for Custom-Icons on Sprite...

Hello hello. This'll be a short and simple suggestion, but I'd like to hear people's opinions on it, as Dev mentioned that he's open to adding it to the patrion shop if more people took an interest to...
Tamaki-Kun
Tamaki-Kun
Suggestions 13 7,652 06-30-2020, 12:44 AM
    Thread: Spellthief's offensive ability (or lack thereof)
Post: RE: Spellthief's offensive ability (or lack thereo...

It won't be an instant infliction, you'll have to go through a luck-based infliction for all the proposed effects except Flying Dagger, for clarification. Flying Dagger could behave like Incise for a...
Snake
Snake
Balance Fu 13 7,563 06-26-2020, 06:42 PM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord