Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Maximum crafting skill level should not include Legend Ink
Post: RE: Maximum crafting skill level should not includ...

The crafting levels are kind of unintuitive. I wouldn't mind a look going to the system after Korvara launches so that it's less of a headache to deal with. As much as I like the Inks giving +1, may...
Kazzy
Kazzy
Suggestions 8 2,104 06-13-2022, 09:28 AM
    Thread: The Castle map with the pillar in the middle should just be removed.
Post: The Castle map with the pillar in the middle shoul...

As the title states, that one castle map with the large pillar in the middle. Its incredibly unnecessary for multiple reasons, some that I will state here: 1. You are unable to spectate the map and y...
Kiss
Kiss
Suggestions 4 1,026 06-07-2022, 03:05 PM
    Thread: Character App for Extra Appendages and More Monstrous appearance
Post: RE: Character App for Extra Appendages and More Mo...

((I've discussed with the player in question in DM's about allowing another player post for them. Please inform them to copy/paste the stuff written in here when they've managed to make their account ...
K Peculier
K Peculier
Approved Characters 1 1,148 05-11-2022, 08:04 AM
    Thread: Icon X / Y adjustment.

[Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...nknown.png][Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...nknown.png] The ability to X / Y adjust clothing icons per direction. I'm sure I'm not ...
FatherCrixius
FatherCrixius
Suggestions 3 1,018 03-01-2022, 03:56 PM
    Thread: LET ME RESET MY EXTRA LEVELS!!!

Hello, yes. Avid builder here. I currently have at least twenty dollars worth of levels (I know...) that no longer see use and are sitting in my bank unused because I don't want to have to delete my c...
TheRuffKnight
TheRuffKnight
Suggestions 3 1,089 02-13-2022, 10:58 PM
    Thread: LET ME RESET MY EXTRA LEVELS!!!

Hey. Once you put an Extra Level (Donation Item) down, go into it and put a bunch of SHITE in it- Now youre like. I dont wanna use this anymore, right? Say you cleared the entire thing- all empty, pi...
Kiss
Kiss
Suggestions 3 1,089 02-13-2022, 09:36 AM
    Thread: [All Boards] Festival of the Tiger!

~ Festival of the Tiger ~ [Image: https://i.imgur.com/Uy5Pc0h.png] ~ The time for change comes once again. By certain traditions, it is believed that Oniga is watched over by twelve different guardi...
TheCommonNoob
TheCommonNoob
The Great Six 1 1,661 02-07-2022, 02:15 AM
    Thread: The Flame Badger Company Post Mortem

Intro      Recently I haven’t had the energy much to be around. Other things have caught my attention, and sl2 fell a bit down my priority list, and with that I felt it was time to cut free my guild,...
jintheblue
jintheblue
General Discussion 13 5,266 01-30-2022, 02:30 AM
    Thread: Braid

I don't know if Kit wanted me to post it or if she wanted to but HERE I GO- I commissioned KitKat for a long braided hair sprite for submission. :> https://www.dropbox.com/s/x0ptbjgjpzjhw8...d.dmi...
Shadbase
Shadbase
Submissions 1 1,401 01-05-2022, 12:16 AM
    Thread: [v2.54b] Doormats? More like Wallmats.

[Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...nacing.png] I would like to notify that, all of the doormats that are in-game are treated as a dense tile.  Please make it so they aren't dense tile...
Boomkiller
Boomkiller
Bug Reports 3 1,074 11-20-2021, 05:33 PM
    Thread: [Permission Request] CHATURANGA

Sorry it took a bit to reply to you. Sure, if you want to touch up Chaturanga, you're welcome to do so.
Neus
Neus
Mapping 4 2,309 10-31-2021, 07:30 AM
    Thread: Weather Effects: Player Homes

If possible I would love to see weather tiles in player houses to trigger rain and snow within player houses. Akin to how we're able to adjust lighting. While I am unsure if this would be applicable, ...
Balor
Balor
Housing 1 836 10-30-2021, 03:27 PM
    Thread: Request for some increase to the faceicon file size limit
Post: Request for some increase to the faceicon file siz...

I don't know if it's just a 'me' issue, but I often find myself struggling to fit in my DMI faceicon file even with Tier 2 Patron. I'll admit that I like having a lot of faceicons for variety, because...
Fern
Fern
Quality-of-Life (QoL) 6 1,881 10-30-2021, 07:17 AM
    Thread: Quality Tools and Material (Hard)

As it is right now, quality tools (Thin Drill, Whetstone, Metal Stitch, etc. etc.) all require Iron Ingots to craft. This is in direct contrast to things like weapon parts (Piercing blade, Razor Guard...
Tana
Tana
Suggestions 8 2,018 10-26-2021, 06:56 PM
    Thread: Sawrock's Non-Serious Suggestion Thread

New Element: Surprise
Kazzy
Kazzy
General Discussion 64 19,868 10-24-2021, 10:47 AM
    Thread: Additional House Trigger Suggestions

Okay, so technically this title is misleading, as they aren't really triggers. But they work almost the same in the sense that they're house furniture that you can place on a tile, but only see in bui...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
Housing 4 1,528 10-23-2021, 10:00 AM
    Thread: Sawrock's Non-Serious Suggestion Thread

new elements: meat. uncleanliness. naughty element trees, but without limitations a fruit by the foot but it occupies your leg slot Jared Seto a nation made up of only mechanations. the mechanatio...
Sawrock
Sawrock
General Discussion 64 19,868 10-23-2021, 01:36 AM
    Thread: Peko Pain (Icon Window)

Please. Please. Change the icon-picking window to be at the center of the screen instead of above your character. If you're at the top of the screen - in a fight, in RP, anything - it just cuts off th...
Shadbase
Shadbase
Suggestions 1 845 10-21-2021, 05:19 AM
    Thread: You're Invited: Dead Man's Dance Party

Dead Man's Dance Party [Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeRz1fEndd0] Invitation - Hallow's Eve Costume Party: You have been cordially invited.... A simple, yet eloquent letter spread acro...
Kiss
Kiss
Sigrogana 0 1,017 10-18-2021, 07:23 AM
    Thread: Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement.

Introduction ------------ My name is Drezdin, and I am writing this open letter to address the ban of Hoot and the explicit role I had to play in it.  I understand that by doing so I am painting a m...
Balor
Balor
General Discussion 7 3,737 10-04-2021, 08:49 AM
    Thread: The Current State Of The Event Staff

Adding onto this, I'd like to note out the general steps I personally go through when preparing a public event. 1. Determining if it's meant to be impactful/serious in any form.   This usually determ...
Fern
Fern
General Discussion 28 9,613 09-30-2021, 08:00 PM
    Thread: (Description) Request for option to remove tabs

I would like to request for the ability to remove the tabs at the top of our description!   [Image: https://puu.sh/Ieg9L/d273f79742.png]    Sometimes, it's not desired for the sake of simplicity.   Th...
Fern
Fern
Suggestions 3 1,263 09-27-2021, 08:14 AM
    Thread: [Edit] Remove crafting fees in general
Post: RE: Waive crafting fee for portable crafting table...

(09-08-2021, 05:25 PM)Jeff Wrote: There's nothing at all arbitrary about it. If you are a brand new player, then you have not legend extended and will thus have a lower tax rate. If you're experienc...
Trexmaster
Trexmaster
Suggestions 40 10,520 09-12-2021, 04:29 AM
    Thread: Recent Happenings (9/11/2021)

RECENT HAPPENINGS [Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/2..._wip_2.png]    OOC INFO     Sometimes, a mini-event LFG will appear at random. This can result in situations with and without batt...
Fern
Fern
The Great Six 0 1,335 09-12-2021, 12:08 AM
    Thread: Aggressive Forest and Mansion [2.49]

Welp, it's still in 2.50v it seems.
Senna
Senna
Bug Reports 3 1,048 09-09-2021, 11:59 AM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord