Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: LET ME RESET MY EXTRA LEVELS!!!

Hey. Once you put an Extra Level (Donation Item) down, go into it and put a bunch of SHITE in it- Now youre like. I dont wanna use this anymore, right? Say you cleared the entire thing- all empty, pi...
Kiss
Kiss
Suggestions 3 1,089 02-13-2022, 09:36 AM
    Thread: Sigrogana Imperial Recruitment

Name: Julianna Age: 20's Criminal Record (if any): None Residence in Imperial territory: Dormeho (Red Door Phenomenon apartments) Skillset: conversation, keeping a cool head under pressure, a large sm...
Moku203
Moku203
Sigrogana 21 5,978 02-09-2022, 09:31 PM

Name: CAPTAIN ROGERS (Sean Rogers) Age: 28 Criminal Record (if any): None Residence in Imperial territory: Dormeho Skillset: Vanguard Discord: Fallen Raven#4285
Sokuryoku
Sokuryoku
Sigrogana 21 5,978 02-07-2022, 12:45 AM

Posters are scattered across the Imperial territories as far as the eyes can see. With the instatement of the new Guard Commander came room for fresh blood to circulate throughout the veins of the Sig...
Lokus
Lokus
Sigrogana 21 5,978 02-07-2022, 12:12 AM
    Thread: Can we have Lordwain Pine trees?

All trees please dead, pine, normal I just need my plants man
Pyro
Pyro
Housing 4 1,543 01-20-2022, 01:22 PM
    Thread: Make Ladder Climb Please

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/1IEpAhF.png] In sewer.
FaeLenx
FaeLenx
Suggestions 0 619 01-19-2022, 10:09 AM
    Thread: Can we have Lordwain Pine trees?

We've Cherry Blossom trees, and normal cardboard tree. Can we have Lordwain Pine tree for our Lordwain housing? Pls suport ;-;
Skullcatrons
Skullcatrons
Housing 4 1,543 01-09-2022, 12:45 AM
    Thread: Defeat the Summoner User to defeat the Summons

After many years of seeing the community creatively roleplay youkais actively defeating people while munching on a fresh patch of grass face-down like a champ as the summoner... I think it's probably...
K Peculier
K Peculier
Balance Fu 19 4,689 01-08-2022, 09:50 AM
    Thread: Bakery for Houses

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/WQmDW76.png] I would like these floor tiles, the red rugs, and the glass cases + treats for use in houses! That's all. Mostly just the glass cases + treats though. They lo...
Shadbase
Shadbase
Housing 0 839 11-05-2021, 08:49 AM
    Thread: Fleur

Fleur seems to be bugged and not refunding momentum as intended. I'm not sure if this an interaction between Weak! and Fleur as my other character works fine. This is on a Narcus vs. Black Beasts. [I...
PantherPrincess
PantherPrincess
Bug Reports 1 846 10-03-2021, 01:15 AM
    Thread: Mask of The Night Lord - Youkai As Options

(09-28-2021, 04:09 AM)TheRuffKnight Wrote: Relatively simple suggestion with this one. More options to be added to the mask of the night lord would be cool; specifically youkai. Right now, if you wi...
Whitender
Whitender
Suggestions 4 1,324 09-28-2021, 01:59 PM
    Thread: Mask of The Night Lord - Youkai As Options

I'd probably limit it to youkai you actually have access too but it would give flavorful use to a fun item that otherwise gets no use ICly
Anhita
Anhita
Suggestions 4 1,324 09-28-2021, 06:45 AM
    Thread: Destiny = Always a Main Class

Could Destiny allow you to use your main class and subclass's "main class only" skills and passives as if both were main classed? It would offer an extra 'oomph' on some certain gimmicks, since you'...
Snake
Snake
Suggestions 9 2,438 09-26-2021, 05:35 PM
    Thread: Non-Combat World Events - Foreign Edition

((IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The thread is intentionally designed in a way to mimic a potentially low quality hype-like post for comedic effect and should not be taken to the extreme seriousness)) Okay s...
K Peculier
K Peculier
Suggestions 5 1,898 09-21-2021, 12:28 PM
    Thread: Guard Overhaul

In regards for the rank structure, aside from shuffling Colonel and Major since you do seem to be going for real life equivalents and responsibilities, I'd recommend throwing in a Sergeant rank and ma...
Druby
Druby
General Discussion 23 9,850 04-10-2021, 04:17 AM

For a fantasy setting, I don't think merging militaries with police is too far fetched. After all, leaders really didn't exactly care for civil rights for a long period up until around the renaissance...
Druby
Druby
General Discussion 23 9,850 04-09-2021, 12:23 PM

I'd like to bring up a few issues I've seen, some extremely small, and others as things I just don't see as working out quite as intended. As a preface, I do very much like the change and I'm a big su...
Druby
Druby
General Discussion 23 9,850 04-09-2021, 06:20 AM
  Star Thread: Iahsus glows an etheral suggestion light.

Corrupted are a huge wasted opportunity, and a part of that is how Iahsus never really affects them in fights... You'd expect like if it angers you it'd give you ruled by anger or something like taki...
Ham
Ham
Suggestions 4 1,657 04-06-2021, 06:45 PM
    Thread: 4K Wraithguard

Hi, KitKat here.  Just wanna drop in the .dmi and files on the offchance this gets some exposure.  More than welcome to message me too! Discord is KitKatarine#9578 I found my passwoooooord. I can p...
KitKatarine
KitKatarine
Submissions 10 4,842 04-05-2021, 06:24 AM
    Thread: 4K Wraithguard

You can keep the Souls Tainted by Darkness monster's icon the same, and just change Wraithguard's icon to that IMO. That animation looks pretty freaking sick!
Fern
Fern
Submissions 10 4,842 04-03-2021, 02:06 AM
    Thread: Seiryuu-mmoner

A cool down? No. Youkais have one ability. Without that they become completely useless outside of meat shielding. Why on earth would you suggest a cool down. That's not a nerf, that's over kill. I li...
Senna
Senna
Balance Fu 17 4,806 02-03-2021, 08:52 PM
    Thread: Basic Hits, Boxers and Martial Arts In General

You're not wrong, Geldoren is literally the only fist-specific basic attack skill. Everything else is an auto hit. Spamming autohits seems to be a niche fists got pushed into with how all of their pr...
Trexmaster
Trexmaster
Balance Fu 4 1,522 02-03-2021, 06:45 AM
    Thread: Seiryuu-mmoner

Summoner is an odd cookie. It's either really strong or really weak. A normal summoner that doesn't use the ascension youkai is much easier to handle/beat than a summoner that does. EAST SIDE ASCENDE...
Senna
Senna
Balance Fu 17 4,806 02-03-2021, 12:18 AM
    Thread: [EVENT GATEWAY] Empire Defense

(OOC Note: This is related to this thread.)     [Image: https://i.imgur.com/YVKJ51w.png]      IC INFORMATION     A public board has appeared in the Cellsvich capital, offering capable adventurers th...
Fern
Fern
Sigrogana 5 3,895 02-02-2021, 01:11 AM
    Thread: Calling Suggestion

That calling skill that's accessible via death knighting, well it'd be cool to see that as 1 momentum and a cooldown (maybe even adding a feat infliction chance to it.) Because as it stands there's no...
Ace
Ace
Suggestions 4 1,567 01-29-2021, 01:51 PM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord