Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: How do ya'll feel about Monstrous Homunculi?

I don't really care about the fetish aspect of it. I think monstrous races are really cool as long as they're well made. The main problem is the normalization of monsters as common people. It's a pro...
Poruku
Poruku
General Discussion 31 5,785 06-17-2023, 08:27 PM
    Thread: Conflict and GM Intervention

While I appreciate posting things for supposed clarity, the logs are edited. For anyone who isn't aware, there are things absolutely cut out of the posted log of the hidden channel. If the attempt wa...
Tana
Tana
General Discussion 39 11,849 10-29-2022, 01:43 AM
    Thread: Muridae (Rodent) Kaelensia

Welp, while I did originally joke suggest it on Discord a while back, I spent some time thinking on what this sort of race could actually look like after hearing a lot of interest from the community. ...
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
Class/Race Ideas 4 1,759 09-18-2022, 10:44 PM
    Thread: Make Prolong Affect More

The following skills could do with being affected with prolong and it would make them actually usable: - Brine blade - Ensui Veil (these two just make sense considering ring of pearls works) - Quickne...
Poruku
Poruku
Balance Fu 9 1,704 09-10-2022, 05:59 AM
    Thread: Conflict, Roleplay, and OOC

to clarify six people founded beggar's hole, tbh after my brief uh warning and not posting, I think it's best to just drop it, you don't seem to want to see eye to eye or have a discussion(?) I believ...
BoberJones
BoberJones
General Discussion 51 13,500 09-07-2022, 02:09 AM

Hello I am one of the people who founded Beggar's Hole back when we were still the consenting bandits. And I got to say, reading all of this made me feel confident in my decision in quitting the game...
Taco938
Taco938
General Discussion 51 13,500 09-06-2022, 07:30 PM

hey a few days back, I approached a gm about blowing up a small bridge that led to an overlook which had no purpose other than to be a spot for people to hide their petkit pets to spy on us with no r...
pope
pope
General Discussion 51 13,500 09-06-2022, 06:08 PM

Hello, all. Apologies if I get any formatting wrong, I'm certainly not used to making a post like this. To be honest, dozens of little things have been bugging me ever since I rejoined SL2 to play Ko...
Soul_Hacker
Soul_Hacker
General Discussion 51 13,500 09-06-2022, 02:33 PM
    Thread: Boxer's Fighting Pace (and extras)

Since Rest Beat does something cool, Boxer also could make use of this dated skill being revamped a little I think. Why not make it be something like... Quote:Fighting Pace 3 Ranks A true Boxer brin...
Snake
Snake
Balance Fu 1 558 08-17-2022, 01:12 PM
    Thread: Lackluster Homunculi SAN Investment

Currently, when one looks at the Homunculi races, they fill a similar niche to the Corrupted races statistically. They have no reason to build SAN (barring the bonuses provided by SAN, which are too f...
Pyro
Pyro
Suggestions 11 2,309 08-08-2022, 06:35 AM
    Thread: The Great Trivializer

For the sake of the few actually arguing the point in good faith. This thread is: 1.) Ignoring the fact that some people don't only play when other people are available 2.) Ignoring the fact that pve...
Tana
Tana
Balance Fu 25 4,918 07-28-2022, 07:58 AM
    Thread: Demon Hunting 101

DISCLAIMER: These are just ideas and by default I don't expect any of them to be perfect/go through, they can also be changed as seen fit. The main purpose of this thread is to try and provide suggest...
Fern
Fern
Balance Fu 17 3,248 07-26-2022, 10:59 PM
    Thread: Unban appeal - Wizby (Hated V. ????)

Salutations, I will first preface this by saying that this appeal review has been looked over by a majority of the Moderation team and that they have likewise provided input and commentary before thi...
DerpyMcPandos
DerpyMcPandos
Unban Requests 1 1,784 07-25-2022, 07:22 AM
    Thread: Korvara +6 Upgrade

I would prefer this to just be a thing out of the box. I’ve always hated doing the smithing quest for the stamp on every character and I don’t want to have to do the equivalent quest on everyone Kcorv...
Sawrock
Sawrock
Suggestions 6 1,334 07-11-2022, 09:17 PM
    Thread: Craftable Crossbows

Please add crossbows to either default woodworking recipes as tier 1/2 for 6 wood, or to the recipe book 'Carver's Catalog' as tier 2 for 6 wood. I'm assuming something added to an already-existing r...
Tana
Tana
Suggestions 0 394 07-08-2022, 08:31 PM
    Thread: Maximum crafting skill level should not include Legend Ink
Post: Maximum crafting skill level should not include Le...

I'm not super articulate about these things but bear with me.  Normally, when levelling up a crafting skill, you get a maximum of 9 levels to play with - equaling a maximum of 6 in one skill, and 3 i...
KitKatarine
KitKatarine
Suggestions 8 2,110 06-13-2022, 07:22 AM
    Thread: The Castle map with the pillar in the middle should just be removed.
Post: The Castle map with the pillar in the middle shoul...

As the title states, that one castle map with the large pillar in the middle. Its incredibly unnecessary for multiple reasons, some that I will state here: 1. You are unable to spectate the map and y...
Kiss
Kiss
Suggestions 4 1,030 06-07-2022, 03:05 PM
    Thread: Speed up cyclone spear animation

It takes way too long for a skill you can spam, kind of the same problem as heaven kick. I'd say just make the spear move twice as fast and make the cyclone appear during the damage portion instead of...
Poruku
Poruku
Quality-of-Life (QoL) 0 618 04-06-2022, 02:40 PM
    Thread: Chimera transformation

dont be fun police no lore is exempt from interpretation that has been as loose as devlore and that goes even for things that might happen off screen or as a backstory. if devlore can support it, the...
HaTeD
HaTeD
Suggestions 11 3,174 04-03-2022, 03:40 PM
    Thread: Consideration of Dual-Domain spells

It's so weird that Holy Spark got made Mercalan to have synergy with Priest's ability to cast Mercalan spells with Staffs. Then Hexer never got its spells made Huggesoan to be able to cast anything w...
Trexmaster
Trexmaster
Balance Fu 2 1,234 02-14-2022, 09:12 AM
    Thread: The Flame Badger Company Post Mortem

Intro      Recently I haven’t had the energy much to be around. Other things have caught my attention, and sl2 fell a bit down my priority list, and with that I felt it was time to cut free my guild,...
jintheblue
jintheblue
General Discussion 13 5,276 01-30-2022, 02:30 AM
    Thread: Vampire's Rework issues

Right now any vampires hiding it is mostly because there's a bunch of nerds shunning vampires oocly
adamkad1
adamkad1
Balance Fu 16 4,297 01-21-2022, 05:00 PM
    Thread: Vampire's Rework issues

Vampire's Sanguine Crest form is not really strong enough to justify the drawbacks. I believe this race needs a few tweaks to become something people can at least consider for RP reasons. Good things...
Snake
Snake
Balance Fu 16 4,297 01-17-2022, 07:55 PM
    Thread: Individual Leave Battle/Escape

One person decides that their life is more important than this fight or something happens that caused them to adjust their priorities, except the only way out is if the party also run along with them ...
Hiazro
Hiazro
Quality-of-Life (QoL) 6 1,862 12-30-2021, 07:37 AM
    Thread: Red Door Phenomenon Yuletide Party!

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/ExJxLnj.gif] . Red Door Phenomenon Rockbar is hosting a Beach Luau! if you want to escape the cold and enjoy a night-time beach party with acoustic music and festive foods ...
Mewni
Mewni
The Great Six 0 1,385 12-12-2021, 03:45 AM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord