Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Conflict, Roleplay, and OOC

For the most part I've just been reading and taking notes. But one thing I actually wanted to agree with after seeing it; is the subject of alts. Alting is fine and dandy, but for a framing of confli...
Rexan
Rexan
General Discussion 51 13,486 09-06-2022, 08:50 PM

I agree on what OP and most things others have said, but I saw some worrying things I want to address as a fellow player. (09-06-2022, 05:36 PM)FaeLenx Wrote: Everyone wanting to be around for every...
PossumParty
PossumParty
General Discussion 51 13,486 09-06-2022, 07:51 PM

Hello I am one of the people who founded Beggar's Hole back when we were still the consenting bandits. And I got to say, reading all of this made me feel confident in my decision in quitting the game...
Taco938
Taco938
General Discussion 51 13,486 09-06-2022, 07:30 PM

Hi, leader here for those who don't know (and to be fair, I don't blame you, as not everyone stays up-to-date with things outside their char's countries).  I had made a post, but I accidentally clicke...
TCBlade
TCBlade
General Discussion 51 13,486 09-06-2022, 07:26 PM

hey a few days back, I approached a gm about blowing up a small bridge that led to an overlook which had no purpose other than to be a spot for people to hide their petkit pets to spy on us with no r...
pope
pope
General Discussion 51 13,486 09-06-2022, 06:08 PM

Hello, all. Apologies if I get any formatting wrong, I'm certainly not used to making a post like this. To be honest, dozens of little things have been bugging me ever since I rejoined SL2 to play Ko...
Soul_Hacker
Soul_Hacker
General Discussion 51 13,486 09-06-2022, 02:33 PM
    Thread: The Great Trivializer

First of all, I will start by prefacing that nerfing mercenaries will just hurt the casual players, and normal players who's forced to grind for their gears.  That being said, any kind of unnecessa...
Skullcatrons
Skullcatrons
Balance Fu 25 4,912 07-27-2022, 09:00 PM
    Thread: Please give Ghost class stats

Given that Rising Game isn't even as close to a stat steroid as most other passives now, can Ghost please be given some class stats? Most builds tend to account for your class' base stats in some way,...
Autumn
Autumn
Suggestions 19 2,546 07-25-2022, 09:53 PM
    Thread: Unban appeal - Wizby (Hated V. ????)

Game you were banned from: sl2 In-game name (key): The HaTeD/ Wizby was the key chosen for this.  Reason you were banned: System: ADMIN: Wizby was banned for 43800 minute(s) for the following reas...
HaTeD
HaTeD
Unban Requests 1 1,783 07-24-2022, 06:28 AM
    Thread: v2.61c2 - Space A;ien is cheating

There is a high possibility when the spatial ravager is using his spin move that teleports him all over the map, he just gets stuck on the outside zones of the Korvara meteor map. If you cant deal wit...
Kiss
Kiss
Bug Reports 1 596 07-21-2022, 01:30 AM
    Thread: Colorblind friendly mode

Just a switch in options to change battle mode's color for Enemy/Allied monsters. HP bar states would also be really cool but that's probably too much of a pain. You cannot imagine how many times it'...
caesaropapist
caesaropapist
Suggestions 0 369 07-20-2022, 06:01 PM
    Thread: [Tool] SL2 Reckoning Calculator

Calculator has been updated to include Korvara weapons. The Upgrade tick mark now allows you set to +5 or +6 HP/FP Shards boxes now exist. Korvara weapons have been added to the Weapon Forms. Korvara...
Miller
Miller
Builds 26 14,550 07-20-2022, 12:01 AM
    Thread: [Poison] Poison = Strong

but my bows of the green forest...
Lolzytripd
Lolzytripd
Balance Fu 7 1,983 07-19-2022, 08:04 AM
    Thread: Glykins - Making them invest in San for their best racial
Post: RE: Glykins - Making them invest in San for their ...

they are only "OP" because of how strong poison is, so they are only really OP against poison builds which melt basically everything else very easily. If poison was for example as weak as burn, no on...
Shujin
Shujin
Balance Fu 26 5,367 07-15-2022, 04:07 PM
    Thread: Emote Box and Line Breaks

I can't remember if this had a special reason as to why it is as it is but: Could we pretty please have an option to have line breaks in our RPs? It makes reading text so much more pleasant with prope...
Shujin
Shujin
Suggestions 1 727 07-14-2022, 08:28 AM
    Thread: [Korvara] EXP / The Grind

Not going to say much about this as I am one of the people that thinks that the grind is SO easy and fast that it might as well not exist but... Let me atleast throw you a tip that you have not menti...
Shujin
Shujin
Suggestions 9 1,805 07-14-2022, 08:19 AM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord