Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Let's talk about the bans and GM intervention

I'm going to preface this post with the fact that everything I'm about to type is absolutely coming from a place of frustration and I normally try my best to not let myself act off such things, but a ...
Kyratio
Kyratio
General Discussion 8 2,210 03-29-2023, 09:04 AM
    Thread: Let's talk about the bans and GM intervention

So, recently, this thread was posted: https://neus-projects.net/forums/showthr...2#pid50152 And subsequently locked, for a reason I'm not quite grasping. I think many people posted a lot of very impo...
Poruku
Poruku
General Discussion 8 2,210 03-28-2023, 10:42 PM
    Thread: General thoughts and Opinions off the chest

(03-03-2023, 10:20 AM)Frozen Wrote: I'll throw my hat in here because I had initially a lot of grievances with the whole ordeal and had intentions of making a thread on my own, but a thread like thi...
Kyratio
Kyratio
General Discussion 52 13,443 03-03-2023, 11:55 AM
  Heart Thread: General thoughts and Opinions off the chest

So I'm just going to say this out right, I accept what GMs have put on that; and ultimately it their decision for it, and I can understand the general frustration on the sides of it for the sudden ban...
Dezark
Dezark
General Discussion 52 13,443 03-03-2023, 08:28 AM
    Thread: Earth Elemental Impacts; a Rocky Road

So. It's been a long time coming. Earth as an Elemental Impact has been classically underwhelming, and severely hit or miss. It comes in two flavours for the most part- either the intensely boring an...
Balthie
Balthie
Suggestions 3 889 08-02-2022, 06:32 AM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord