Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Twintail Jerry's Rap Songs

Desperado [Image: https://i.imgur.com/VODv1ts.png] SOUNDCLOUD SONG LINK [Humming] [Intro] Yo, Twintail Jerry. . . Yo, how’s a guy supposed make it. When you already fightin’ for your life. Gotta...
Poruku
Poruku
Adventure Log 2 222 04-05-2024, 06:48 AM
    Thread: Let's bring some LORE to Korvara!

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/z5qiCGM.png] Soon™..
Maya
Maya
Suggestions 7 367 03-14-2024, 11:13 PM
    Thread: The use of One-Hand Trait

Taking one handed trait puts you out of two handed and any sub weapons. That's actually not something to undermine or look away from. Enforcing people to follow a mechanical thing is just silly to me...
matthewmwps
matthewmwps
General Discussion 31 1,901 03-04-2024, 07:18 AM

Ima keep it 100 with you Trying to police the one-armed trait for RP is like trying to police strict sleeper or demanding people RP something like battle spirits. Sure, one-armed is more noticeable b...
saikyogroove77
saikyogroove77
General Discussion 31 1,901 03-03-2024, 09:23 PM

(03-03-2024, 08:04 PM)Tana Wrote: If people are abusing it, it should just be actually enforced. Three day ban for first offense. It's exactly the same as a vampire using racial parts they shouldn't...
Toffee
Toffee
General Discussion 31 1,901 03-03-2024, 09:18 PM

Eh, I don't necessarily see a problem, how many people have blind-fighting and don't have the IC to back it up, or how many people take a history trait for the actual history of their character rather...
zericosmic
zericosmic
General Discussion 31 1,901 03-02-2024, 12:04 AM
    Thread: What is required before having a visible injury due to preceeding RP?
Post: RE: What is required before having a visible injur...

And for the love of god. Don't apply injuries that is more than what a common tussle would inflict (bruises, scratches, bumps) when the SPAR option is picked and not the SERIOUS one. Far too many ti...
Mewni
Mewni
General Discussion 19 1,358 03-01-2024, 09:31 PM

I’d like to add that if the trait will be more enforced, there won’t be less people taking the trait. There will just be an influx of people with only one hand. This would be similar to how some Mitad...
Sawrock
Sawrock
General Discussion 31 1,901 03-01-2024, 09:05 PM

What? Of course there's a solution to that problem. It was explicitly made to show 'this character has one hand' when viewing equipment to prevent people taking this solely for the mechanical benefi...
Trexmaster
Trexmaster
General Discussion 31 1,901 03-01-2024, 08:28 PM

Making mechanical advantages for fluff based character traits will never end well; nor would branding them obviously to shame whichever ne'er-do-well wants said mechanical advantages. If someone wants...
FatherCrixius
FatherCrixius
General Discussion 31 1,901 03-01-2024, 08:20 PM
    Thread: Here we go again

This was an expected development. Setting aside my personal opinions on the ban, I will thoroughly review each point you've raised and provide a summary of the moderation team's shared opinion in resp...
Cogster
Cogster
General Discussion 22 2,420 02-27-2024, 02:58 AM
    Thread: Here we go again

(02-27-2024, 12:59 AM)Anhita Wrote: Apologies for the somewhat pointed topic. But I feel Hoot has shown remorse not only in that post from 2+ years ago, but from their actions since being unbanned t...
PossumParty
PossumParty
General Discussion 22 2,420 02-27-2024, 02:33 AM
    Thread: What is required before having a visible injury due to preceeding RP?

(02-20-2024, 05:06 PM)lordpidey Wrote: I see. So what I'm getting from this is people can attack me, and then tell me "Nah, I'm not letting there be any consequences to my character" To dumb it do...
zericosmic
zericosmic
General Discussion 19 1,358 02-20-2024, 11:51 PM
  Photo Thread: What is required before having a visible injury due to preceeding RP?

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/zVagVEx.png] If we are going to cut out the pretense and rhetoric then this entire thread is meant to challenge a ban by hitting the easiest point of the ban to challenge...
Balor
Balor
General Discussion 19 1,358 02-20-2024, 11:28 PM
    Thread: Twintail Jerry's Rap Songs

On a random wall in a corner of the slums, a white-haired Omina uses cheap red paint to write a tagline he thinks sounds cool as hell. Surely, this piece of graffiti is going to make people see the de...
Poruku
Poruku
Adventure Log 2 222 02-06-2024, 09:08 AM
    Thread: With a heavy Boneheart

Problem is, even with CURRENT boneheart and 40+ faith, crits are very consistent against me. Anecdotal, sure, but it's a hard sell that crit needs more help when they're overcoming those numbers with ...
MothEnthusiast
MothEnthusiast
Balance Fu 25 2,352 11-05-2023, 08:48 AM
    Thread: profile song start time

I can't find the thread about this, but it would be really nice to be able to add a start time to youtube videos so that we can skip lengthy/disruptive intros or skip to the specific part of a song th...
Poruku
Poruku
Suggestions 1 301 11-03-2023, 03:20 PM
    Thread: Keen Hearing + Quiet Person Drawback

I like the RP representation traits like Quiet Person provide but the way Quiet Person goes about it is rather poor, considering the aforementioned trait that literally only exists to negate it, and t...
Trexmaster
Trexmaster
Suggestions 7 590 10-19-2023, 03:05 AM
    Thread: SL2: (About) One Year Later - A Retrospective Reflection
Post: RE: SL2: (About) One Year Later - A Retrospective ...

If you feel the lore document was all yours that was a failure from the start on what was meant to be a collaborative environment, especially in a role that had an exact and mirroring equal in their n...
FaeLenx
FaeLenx
General Discussion 10 2,396 08-23-2023, 03:07 AM

hi, just wanted to point out that you're acting as though you didn't sabotage a community project out of spite, and instead only "took your shit and left". not sure i like that you're downplaying that
JamOfBoy
JamOfBoy
General Discussion 10 2,396 08-22-2023, 02:03 PM

Honestly, it often feels like we hear things along the lines of "this community needs to be nicer to each other" and "everyone should be able to solve their problems without needing a GM" from people ...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
General Discussion 10 2,396 08-22-2023, 07:56 AM

Lolzy put it in the simplest term on that, personally speaking I gotta agree with them especially on the last part, rather than trying to pull something out of it all, don't. Leave behind the past stu...
Dezark
Dezark
General Discussion 10 2,396 08-21-2023, 07:27 PM

Look I'm sorry its a lot of a complicated mess and all that. But you cant just pull the rug out on community lore projects like this, no matter how you feel, you don't own it, sure you put a lot of wo...
Lolzytripd
Lolzytripd
General Discussion 10 2,396 08-21-2023, 07:18 PM
    Thread: Martial Artist Promotion - Grappler

A highly requested concept penned by someone who isn't very highly requested, still I thought it would be worth an evening to writing up my ideas for a grappler centric promotion class for martial art...
Autumn
Autumn
Class/Race Ideas 5 1,025 07-15-2023, 04:49 AM
    Thread: Firthrower Mid Syndrome

One of the most forgotten guns in SL2, the Firthrower. I've never once seen a player use this and for good reason. Give hellhound bullets to a Jackhammer and you do its job and better. I won't claim ...
Toffee
Toffee
Balance Fu 7 1,162 06-24-2023, 06:00 AM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord