Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Dark Imbuen't

I think this skill could probably just stand having enchantment apply at half effectiveness (+2 rounds) and having it be able to apply to Swords/Spears in addition to Axes as it does already, rounding...
Autumn
Autumn
Balance Fu 4 1,560 11-25-2021, 06:02 PM
    Thread: "Add All" to trade

A search option would be a lot better even.
Senna
Senna
Quality-of-Life (QoL) 1 966 11-13-2021, 07:27 AM
    Thread: Bow scalings need to be adjusted

Their SWA is pretty pathetic compared to other weapons due to their general low Power, and no 'Two Handed' to benefit it, their interaction with Archer have been nerfed harshly and finally, its main S...
Snake
Snake
Balance Fu 9 2,194 11-10-2021, 09:55 PM
    Thread: Bandit buffs

Currently, bandits have a few glaring weak spots that should be touched up. First up, bandit gunman are stuck using a weapon that scales off a stat they don't get, and that doesn't match normal gun s...
Tana
Tana
Balance Fu 0 593 11-09-2021, 06:43 PM
    Thread: [2.53] Quest names absent in quest book+Shael Is Lost appears wrongly as incomplete
Post: [2.53] Quest names absent in quest book+Shael Is L...

I opened my quest book as a Guest, and saw empty boxes everywhere. Quests could still be checked by clicking on each individual box, and I found that one quest (Shael Is Lost), that has been complet...
RandoCookie
RandoCookie
Bug Reports 2 771 11-07-2021, 04:36 PM
    Thread: 4th Class Promo Ideas

A while ago I came up with a full concept for a paladin-esque curate promotion with an anti-magic melee warrior angle. To this day I'd still really like to see something like it. If you decide to read...
Turadis
Turadis
Class/Race Ideas 7 2,575 11-01-2021, 07:54 AM
    Thread: Preference Option for Partying Movements

Could we real quick suggest One Simple Selection how the Party Leader Movements even though the suggestion might be flooded it out? It can be long requested but it might be time taking to be made. T...
Whitender
Whitender
Quality-of-Life (QoL) 1 898 10-27-2021, 02:24 AM
    Thread: The Issues with Glancing Blows / Full Evasion

I'm not going to lie, this system has way too many issues to be fun to play in, even as someone who enjoys playing heavy CEL investment characters 90% of the time. So I'm going to address the major i...
Miller
Miller
Balance Fu 5 1,819 10-18-2021, 10:15 PM
    Thread: [Permission Request] CHATURANGA

So, it's been about a week, I thought maybe it'd be good to pop a screenshot in just to showcase kind of thing I wanna work on. [Image: https://i.imgur.com/w7wyh4G.png] So, some key notes:  > Wa...
KitKatarine
KitKatarine
Mapping 4 2,302 10-15-2021, 10:15 PM
    Thread: Lightning and Luck

Alright, I've been labbing and running a bunch of lightning focused builds in the past few weeks, and I'll have to say lightning is feeling like the weakest of common magic elements you can build righ...
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
Balance Fu 8 2,244 10-14-2021, 07:46 PM
    Thread: Accursed First

And that's what makes the found items you can't craft with good curses rare, much like they already are.
Tana
Tana
Balance Fu 7 2,741 10-08-2021, 08:41 AM
    Thread: Sayasnooza (Sayakensa changes)

The Sayakensa is a very interesting hand slot item for Kenseis both mechanically as well as thematically as it offers Kenseis the ability to convert all of their skill damage to the Dark Element rathe...
Cogster
Cogster
Balance Fu 1 906 10-05-2021, 08:54 PM
    Thread: Black Knights have everything

Black Knight isn't overloaded. It's updated. Most classes haven't seen an overhaul in the same way BK and Verglas have. Instead of taking things away, we should be overhauling the other classes to be...
Kazzy
Kazzy
Balance Fu 9 2,313 10-04-2021, 08:33 AM
    Thread: The Current State Of The Event Staff

I just wanted to add my grain of salt, you don't need to be an eventmin to run events. Just creativity and effort, and money :^). So if you want more public events, have you considered creating a stor...
Poruku
Poruku
General Discussion 28 9,569 10-02-2021, 05:52 PM
    Thread: Bear Kaelensia - Ursa

We have avians, felines, canines and fish. I'm not saying we need every animal subgroup but, I think bears could bring interesting lore and mechanics to the table. I'm thinking of them as big grumpy ...
Poruku
Poruku
Class/Race Ideas 11 3,925 09-30-2021, 07:04 PM
    Thread: Hmm...I think...we need a new verb?

I think the emote verb already does the job. Write in a manner that implies thought, no need to write out actual thought. So instead of: Ren Brown thinks: "Hmm, I wonder if james is going to use his ...
Poruku
Poruku
Suggestions 6 1,941 09-30-2021, 12:04 AM
    Thread: Hmm...I think...we need a new verb?

I think I could get behind a thought verb that can be blocked optionally, but if only because then there's a balance between THONKERS and people who don't care... but it also promotes "wallflower" men...
Shadbase
Shadbase
Suggestions 6 1,941 09-29-2021, 09:46 PM
    Thread: Hello

please not in suggestions/balance fu stuff. It just shoves actually meaningful topics on the "forgotten second page" and I feel its unfair to those people that get pushed there with spam topics.
Shujin
Shujin
Fruity Rumpus General 6 5,561 09-27-2021, 06:57 PM
    Thread: Area of Effect vs Single Target

Make it something like -10% per enemy hit past the first, for all enemies-- down to a minimum of 60%. So 2 enemies would be 90%, 3 at 80%, etc.
Mr.SmileGod
Mr.SmileGod
Balance Fu 13 3,375 09-20-2021, 04:41 AM
    Thread: Heavy armor and its usage in PVE

the issue with just doubling armor numbers is that "upgrades" feel pretty unimportant. Not the worst issue to have but...Its an issue in my opinion at least. I already think that lack equipment prog...
Shujin
Shujin
Balance Fu 8 2,347 09-16-2021, 10:31 AM
    Thread: PvE and its current state in GR2

Alright, now that the update's been out for a while, I've been noticing the state of PvE being a lot worse than it had been before. The largest culprit to this I feel is a combination of the level of ...
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
Balance Fu 1 859 09-15-2021, 12:43 AM
    Thread: Blinding Lights (Blind thread)

(09-14-2021, 05:38 AM)Kazzy Wrote: Blind is fine. Just make AoEs ignore it. Boom. Problem solved. And before you say 'BUT KAZ THAT MAKES WIZARD 2 STORNG' - So what. There's multiclassing in this gam...
Shujin
Shujin
Balance Fu 9 2,596 09-14-2021, 09:18 AM
    Thread: [Edit] Remove crafting fees in general

Taxes good, crafting taxes bad
adamkad1
adamkad1
Suggestions 40 10,470 09-13-2021, 04:09 PM
    Thread: Bookkeeping - Item Popularity

Some kind of data on item popularity would be a powerful tool for balancing. Weapons are in a pretty good spot after the recent changes, but there are still many non-weapon equipment pieces (acidic cl...
sadbot
sadbot
General Discussion 10 4,180 09-13-2021, 11:24 AM
    Thread: V2.49/V2.50 R.R. Cannon no skills

Revolver raid cannon from the mechanation trait cannot be used for either Gun or Fist skills. Should probably get fixed to work with one of them.
Lolzytripd
Lolzytripd
Bug Reports 4 1,205 09-09-2021, 07:21 PM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord