Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Super Trainee

Idea....its a bit crazy though Requires Undeniable innovator, Power of normalcy, Persistence of normalcy and the class trait for each class Unlocks new hidden class super trainee Super trainee has ...
Lolzytripd
Lolzytripd
Class/Race Ideas 0 98 03-20-2024, 06:27 AM
    Thread: Grinding Sucks (Korvara)

Oh, it's absolutely not a good addition to the game! More 'free' legend inks would solve a good chunk of the grind... Or just. Raising every race's base stats by 1 and getting rid of the stat booste...
Rendar
Rendar
General Discussion 22 1,271 03-11-2024, 05:26 PM
    Thread: Remains Harvesting

Since the bug with the terminal upgrade being far too effective was patched (as before I had not realized it was bugged to begin with) gathering remains can be very tedious if you wind up rolling poor...
Trexmaster
Trexmaster
Suggestions 2 121 03-09-2024, 04:42 AM
    Thread: Duckneck Wreck

I'm going to start randomly spawning these as roaming mobs there and hope someone dies to them on accident. I agree with OP tho.
K Peculier
K Peculier
Suggestions 5 206 03-08-2024, 02:07 PM
    Thread: [2.84 v2] Monster Mercenary HP/FP Regen

I have the same deal. So long as allied monster mercenaries aren't completely KO'd, they start each fight off with full HP and FP. It's been working that way for me since I started playing in december...
AkaInuHime
AkaInuHime
Bug Reports 4 159 03-07-2024, 05:11 AM
    Thread: Albedo Operative

Can the trait Albedo Operative be given the Sigrogana Nation Start req? Just so it doesn't exist as a trap option for Korvara players to waste their points on. I'd say the same for Minor Nobility bu...
Trexmaster
Trexmaster
Suggestions 0 90 03-07-2024, 01:53 AM
    Thread: Grinding Sucks (Korvara)

To add onto this. There are very few people running the level 80 content (See: The bosses). It's actually easier to solo some of them (Medis), because the mobs are.. frankly? Just unfair and unfun. ...
Rendar
Rendar
General Discussion 22 1,271 03-05-2024, 06:48 AM
    Thread: Movement Toggle for Korvara

(03-05-2024, 12:01 AM)Tana Wrote: (03-04-2024, 03:39 PM)sirtrex Wrote: So outside of dungeons people could party up and still have free movement, but inside dungeons people would have to stay in f...
sirtrex
sirtrex
Quality-of-Life (QoL) 14 417 03-05-2024, 02:17 AM
    Thread: The use of One-Hand Trait

Making mechanical advantages for fluff based character traits will never end well; nor would branding them obviously to shame whichever ne'er-do-well wants said mechanical advantages. If someone wants...
FatherCrixius
FatherCrixius
General Discussion 31 1,932 03-01-2024, 08:20 PM
    Thread: The use of One-Hand Trait

Let's face it. People are only taking those for the mechanical advantages, and demanding others to omit the fact they don't have a hand. There's no solution to this problem, unless there are notable ...
Snake
Snake
General Discussion 31 1,932 03-01-2024, 07:53 PM
    Thread: Ducks in the Clouds

Ducknecks should be added to the Sea of Clouds because it'd be funny even if it was a temporary thing. We've got so many things like insects and birdies, but not enough flying ducks. We need more quac...
Fern
Fern
Suggestions 4 129 03-01-2024, 02:07 AM
    Thread: New Duckneck Enemy

So the sea of clouds has a lot of different birds. We got fire birds, wind birds, dead birds, uh... Snakes? But there's one portion of the spectrum that is woefully missing. That's right, aquatic bird...
Poruku
Poruku
Suggestions 4 98 03-01-2024, 02:07 AM
    Thread: Diversity is Underwhelming, Clouds Keenly Not an Exciting or Captivating Knoll
Post: Diversity is Underwhelming, Clouds Keenly Not an E...

The sea of clouds is, at present, an underwhelming dungeon for 40-60, and for its location. The meteor has strong mobs despite its lack of diversity and an interesting battle map that can turn easy fi...
Tana
Tana
Suggestions 4 143 03-01-2024, 02:07 AM
    Thread: Sea of Clouds suggestion

So I've been thinking and I think I've realized that the Sea of Clouds is lacking a specific something. A majestic creature, regal in frame, standing tall and proud. Something that can truly reach int...
Rockabye
Rockabye
Suggestions 4 121 03-01-2024, 02:07 AM
    Thread: Duckneck Wreck

As much as I loathe them, and the area this would be for, and the game in general... ducknecks should be added to Sea of Clouds. It's only fair. Make them drop duck meat- no need to add recipies usin...
Sawrock
Sawrock
Suggestions 5 206 03-01-2024, 02:07 AM
    Thread: Crafting Levels Posterity

Can we have a command that shows us our current crafting levels? It'd also be nice to have shown available points to spend in crafts, as presently there is no way to know how many crafting levels you...
Trexmaster
Trexmaster
Quality-of-Life (QoL) 0 107 02-05-2024, 05:26 AM
    Thread: Gun Strings (Archer Gun Adjustments)

Here is a couple of suggestions to currently existing bow skills that should probably be compatible with guns in addition to bows: Quote:Snake Shot: -Changed to be enabled with Gun weaponry as wel...
Autumn
Autumn
Suggestions 1 298 10-02-2023, 05:11 PM
    Thread: In the guild window, add "close window" button to the top
Post: RE: In the guild window, add "close window" button...

Absolutely +1, I always have a mini panic attack and be very cautious when hovering my mouse over the guild menu.
Skimmy2
Skimmy2
Quality-of-Life (QoL) 3 551 08-29-2023, 11:07 PM
Post: RE: In the guild window, add "close window" button...

Would be nice to have it at the top and also not have it right next to the "delete guild" button
Poruku
Poruku
Quality-of-Life (QoL) 3 551 08-28-2023, 07:44 PM
Post: In the guild window, add "close window" button to ...

Hello, So, Guilds can now be MUCH larger than they were previously, and if you open the window, you need to scroll ALL the way to the bottom to close it. This is a minor annoyance, so could the "clo...
lordpidey
lordpidey
Quality-of-Life (QoL) 3 551 08-26-2023, 12:56 PM
    Thread: Grindylow Plushie

bumping this please add the plushie I beg you
Frozen
Frozen
Submissions 3 1,597 08-07-2023, 11:28 PM
    Thread: bird legs

So. Hear me out. Bird legs for bird races. Those being Corbie, Phenex, and Heron. I know we got wing-arms veto'd for good reason but we have at least one race with animalisitic feetsies (apertaurus) ...
Trexmaster
Trexmaster
Suggestions 9 1,061 07-31-2023, 11:24 PM
    Thread: Pumpkin lollipop consistency

Hear me fellow SL2 weebs. We must campaign to ADD MOCHI ICE CREAM TO THE GAME IT WILL BE THE SAME--MECHINCALLY THE-THE SAME AS PUMPKIN LOLIPOPS BUT YOU COOK IT WITH RICE AND MILK AND SUGAR AND MAYBE ...
Turadis
Turadis
Quality-of-Life (QoL) 14 1,776 07-29-2023, 06:59 AM
    Thread: Martial Artist Promotion - Grappler

A highly requested concept penned by someone who isn't very highly requested, still I thought it would be worth an evening to writing up my ideas for a grappler centric promotion class for martial art...
Autumn
Autumn
Class/Race Ideas 5 1,049 07-15-2023, 04:49 AM
    Thread: Martial Magical Inflicts

As it stands, certain class combos have it too easy busting down everything in their path. Namely, martial classes with a subclass in hexer. Don't like a mage? Black bubble. Tank? Wretched oils. It's ...
Pyro
Pyro
Balance Fu 10 1,873 07-03-2023, 02:38 AM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord