Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Korvara Immersive 'Fast' Travel - Carts & Boats

Tired of mass clicking and running across the entire world and getting stuck on random edges and fences? Are you against selling your soul to dubious entities within crystals for suspicious teleports?...
K Peculier
K Peculier
Suggestions 11 342 04-10-2024, 04:40 AM
    Thread: Aquamancer Spell: Hydroportation

3m to either use it when on water tile to teleport to any tile in range Or teleport onto a water tile when not on one 1m to teleport to a water tile from a water tile. this mirrors the dichotomy that...
Lolzytripd
Lolzytripd
Class/Race Ideas 10 181 04-08-2024, 12:28 PM
    Thread: More with MERCS! Nicknames + Sales in Korvara + More
Post: More with MERCS! Nicknames + Sales in Korvara + Mo...

So, I'm not sure if this would count as a QOL thread or not, but here's what I propose: More things to do with Mercenaries! (Specifically in Korvara for one of these suggestions)The ability to nickna...
owarinohebi
owarinohebi
Suggestions 5 205 03-31-2024, 03:59 AM
    Thread: Upgrading Merchants - Making Korvaran NPCs Worth a Damn
Post: Upgrading Merchants - Making Korvaran NPCs Worth a...

Merchants in Korvara suck. Like, full stop. They only exist to give new characters what they couldn't afford from Pink, crap out blue potions, and sell recipe books. Only the Meiaquar mall and that on...
the REAL Minos Prime
the REAL Minos Prime
Suggestions 9 271 03-30-2024, 06:17 PM
    Thread: EDIT: Easier way for ingredients, like Cooking Chocolate.

Imo, cooking ingredients should just be sold by merchants. It makes no sense to craft a crafting ingredient, it should be sold by innkeeps along with meatwraps, spices, uncooked noodles, or any other ...
the REAL Minos Prime
the REAL Minos Prime
Suggestions 2 126 03-29-2024, 07:26 PM
    Thread: Chaos Dice - Gacha Edition

Currently chaos dice rolls every turn and yells out to everyone like you're a boss character with a big fat weakness to be slapped with and another thing to avoid and it takes up an equipment slot for...
K Peculier
K Peculier
Balance Fu 8 348 03-21-2024, 05:17 PM
    Thread: A Fox's Many Tails

Adding a bit of another addition here since I got done with it faster than I had initially thought, a greyscaled kimono to allow for easy coloring. Gif View with a Base Model Item Gif: [Image: https...
TorientalVortX
TorientalVortX
Submissions 3 254 03-18-2024, 11:01 PM
    Thread: Destiny

Most people can read, the least understand. And its very fair for new people to not understand systems they have yet to engage with. I do not know what the loss here is, that people attempt to defend...
Shujin
Shujin
Quality-of-Life (QoL) 11 280 03-17-2024, 07:30 PM
    Thread: A Fox's Many Tails

Was a bit bored and saw some messages in the discord, so I took to work to making something fun here and grayscaled so they could be colored (Not doing any more than three tails, 32x32 is already a li...
TorientalVortX
TorientalVortX
Submissions 3 254 03-16-2024, 10:48 PM
    Thread: Korvara Transformation Tab

I understand why you can't become an undead race - like a dullie, or a lich, or a vampire - on Korvara. However, I don't see why the entire tab has to be inaccessible to Korvaran characters. This sugg...
the REAL Minos Prime
the REAL Minos Prime
Suggestions 0 75 03-16-2024, 02:14 PM
    Thread: Lantern Bearer SP crunch

Let this dated class have some fun until its eventual rework. Reduce the maximum SP costs for all the Flames to Rank 3, including Focused Beam.
Snake
Snake
Balance Fu 6 375 03-14-2024, 08:39 PM
    Thread: Inverse shift+click ignore movement

On the last updates, we got a new function : Quote:- Holding Shift will prevent clicks from triggering left-click mouse movement (for example, if you were trying to double click someone to examine th...
lalchi
lalchi
Suggestions 0 66 03-14-2024, 03:52 PM
    Thread: Arcane Whip Sub(servient)

Arcane Whip is in an odd state as a skill, as although it can be beneficial to have, it's typically not worth Main Classing Ruler over other classes. This is mainly due to the Arcane Enchantment, whic...
GameGirlColour
GameGirlColour
Balance Fu 1 181 03-10-2024, 03:50 AM
    Thread: Lore on Scarcity and "Dungeoneering"

(03-09-2024, 06:21 AM)Poruku Wrote: It would be so nice to have something like that. One of the biggest problems with Korvara is definitely the fact that everything is basically "solved", as in, any...
Shujin
Shujin
General Discussion 8 525 03-09-2024, 11:14 AM

To the above, I think Korvara would heavily benefit from places that could harbor different Settings/RP styles, without the big four instantly claiming or "Fixing" them. places that make sense in the ...
Shujin
Shujin
General Discussion 8 525 03-08-2024, 07:00 PM

WELL THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR ME I'll take these one by one. - The difference between the average NPC shmuck and an adventurer who can grind lava lake easily. Do we have a special power? Why can't...
caliaca
caliaca
General Discussion 8 525 03-07-2024, 01:59 PM
    Thread: Kickback + Lucky Fortune is sad

Kickback Damage should just be a type of damage that pierces things that react to damage. So you'd still be damaged in a Body of Isesip, for example, but not have BoI affect it.
Snake
Snake
Balance Fu 7 343 03-07-2024, 05:10 AM
    Thread: Albedo Operative

Can the trait Albedo Operative be given the Sigrogana Nation Start req? Just so it doesn't exist as a trap option for Korvara players to waste their points on. I'd say the same for Minor Nobility bu...
Trexmaster
Trexmaster
Suggestions 0 86 03-07-2024, 01:53 AM

I've had someone genuinely just walk up to my character and tell me "WOW YOU ONLY GET PAID 900 MURAI TO RISK YOUR LIFE ON A JOB? WHY NOT GO ADVENTURING? YOU EASILY MAKE THOUSANDS MORE FASTER AND WITH...
Rendar
Rendar
General Discussion 8 525 03-06-2024, 09:24 PM
    Thread: please fix

You're working as intended, Robin.
Neus
Neus
Fruity Rumpus General 2 350 03-05-2024, 05:28 PM
    Thread: Grinding Sucks (Korvara)

To add onto this. There are very few people running the level 80 content (See: The bosses). It's actually easier to solo some of them (Medis), because the mobs are.. frankly? Just unfair and unfun. ...
Rendar
Rendar
General Discussion 22 1,243 03-05-2024, 06:48 AM
    Thread: Grinding Sucks (Korvara)

I didn't put it in suggestions because it's an overarching issue with the design of the game and a problem that's plagued the community for years. We just want to be able to play the game. The grind ...
Trexmaster
Trexmaster
General Discussion 22 1,243 03-05-2024, 12:30 AM
    Thread: Deos Danzai End of turn instead of Beginning turn
Post: RE: Deos Danzai End of turn instead of Beginning t...

I think Deos Danzai should be changed to have the same effects of Star Stream. It'd even visually look better.
Snake
Snake
Balance Fu 1 161 03-03-2024, 02:37 PM
    Thread: Nomster Spine

I think this is in part a problem because of Bodyguard being so oppressive in general, I think the idea to cap the healing per attack, would be the most faithful translation of the weapon, while also ...
Shujin
Shujin
Balance Fu 10 613 03-03-2024, 12:40 AM
    Thread: Bodyguard Thread #2

Quote:Heavy Armors options: - Functional immunity to physical damage at low(ish) health. - Weapon specific crit-hate with free health and FP. - Raw health. Unarmored options: - One wispy boi (or y...
Kameron8
Kameron8
Balance Fu 8 436 03-01-2024, 06:41 AM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord