Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Korvara and new players

The new player experience in Korvara is very hit or miss. The game's been going on for nearly 9 months now so competing with characters who've been established within the first few months of launch is...
Trexmaster
Trexmaster
General Discussion 29 6,533 03-10-2023, 03:19 AM
    Thread: Conflict, Roleplay, and OOC

Hello, all. Apologies if I get any formatting wrong, I'm certainly not used to making a post like this. To be honest, dozens of little things have been bugging me ever since I rejoined SL2 to play Ko...
Soul_Hacker
Soul_Hacker
General Discussion 51 13,485 09-06-2022, 02:33 PM
    Thread: Spirits in Korvara

They're practically non existent. To my knowledge there is only one cave where up to 4 spawn per reboot, and last rites is a trait that many cannot take due to a faith requirement. Along with that, I'...
sadbot
sadbot
Suggestions 5 1,068 09-01-2022, 08:00 PM
    Thread: nerf divine shower

I'm just so tired of global moves being fluffed RP'd as this awesome melee move IC'ly when the reality is some chump hiding in the corner using it in an extremely safe and lame way. My favorite examp...
K Peculier
K Peculier
Balance Fu 18 3,925 08-21-2022, 03:13 AM
    Thread: Portable Mirror QoL

Can we have a command tied to the Portable Mirror that lets you open up the outfit change menu without opening the icon edit UI? It'd be incredibly handy for switching outfits on the fly or possibly i...
Miller
Miller
Quality-of-Life (QoL) 3 981 08-07-2022, 08:57 PM
    Thread: Sarasha gi Qol change

At the very end can we add "Or subtype" because we have things like neverending story, fan tome+fan dagger, whips of various weapon types, instruments of various weapon types.
Lolzytripd
Lolzytripd
Suggestions 5 1,119 08-07-2022, 02:13 PM
    Thread: shared pain should not cause momentum loss

the title is self explanatory Summoners should not be able to drop drowned woman in the corner of the map and suddenly eat your momentum through shared pain procs
Pyro
Pyro
Balance Fu 1 644 08-07-2022, 01:19 PM
    Thread: Merchan't

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/KqYkEUf.png] Going through trade menus is probably one of the most heinously awful things Korvara has made mandatory for merchant RP. Especially if you don't want to make ...
FaeLenx
FaeLenx
Suggestions 1 512 08-04-2022, 07:16 PM
    Thread: Pickaxes Please

Now that Korvara exists, I am feeling the immense pain of having to purchase hundreds of rusty pickaxes, as there is no 'decent pickaxe' salesman in Korvara.  At the same time, we're able to buy shove...
renowner
renowner
Quality-of-Life (QoL) 1 638 08-04-2022, 03:12 PM
    Thread: v2.62c Party HUD disappears when you relog mid-battle
Post: v2.62c Party HUD disappears when you relog mid-bat...

Same thing as the title; relogging mid-battle will make your party HUD disappear, and make your game look like the screenshot below! Tested using the .reconnect macro. [Image: https://puu.sh/JepKf/e88...
Fern
Fern
Bug Reports 1 560 08-03-2022, 07:29 PM
    Thread: [Korvara] Beggar's Hole

[Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/8...?size=4096] After hours, of hard work, dedication, blood, sweat, and tears (TY AMBER) Beggar's Hole has finally started to move in the proper directi...
BoberJones
BoberJones
Factions 3 1,980 07-30-2022, 11:42 PM
    Thread: The Great Trivializer

For the sake of the few actually arguing the point in good faith. This thread is: 1.) Ignoring the fact that some people don't only play when other people are available 2.) Ignoring the fact that pve...
Tana
Tana
Balance Fu 25 4,912 07-28-2022, 07:58 AM
    Thread: Camping with you and me

So, I'm more surprised we don't have this feature as yet for Korv. The feature I'm talking about is camping. I suggesting a camp kit made for those in Korv. A type of kit that can only be open on lo...
Senna
Senna
Suggestions 4 883 07-28-2022, 02:39 AM
    Thread: Legend Extension

I think the aspects are minor and can be safely disregarded, thankfully. I will agree that I don't think crafters should require the LE for Level 6 Crafts. Before, it was fine, as you weren't locked ...
Slydria
Slydria
Balance Fu 8 1,789 07-27-2022, 10:53 PM

Just want to quickly say that I think the main thing I don't like about Legend Extension is that it's mandatory for non-combatant crafter characters. I agree in that it's very strange, but I also feel...
Fern
Fern
Balance Fu 8 1,789 07-27-2022, 09:20 PM

The only things bad with Legend Extension in my opinion are: - How it only gives a very minor edge even with a full book. If only LE gave like... I don't know. +3 to the softcap instead of +1, it'd b...
Snake
Snake
Balance Fu 8 1,789 07-27-2022, 09:16 PM
    Thread: Demon Hunting 101

please make lead storm multiple visual hits i beg please it doesn't have to be actual hits i just need my dopamine
Miller
Miller
Balance Fu 17 3,247 07-27-2022, 12:10 AM
    Thread: Demon Hunting 101

DISCLAIMER: These are just ideas and by default I don't expect any of them to be perfect/go through, they can also be changed as seen fit. The main purpose of this thread is to try and provide suggest...
Fern
Fern
Balance Fu 17 3,247 07-26-2022, 10:59 PM
    Thread: Donation Renovation

if we do that, can we also add an Inn/weapon repair guy?
Shujin
Shujin
Suggestions 3 756 07-25-2022, 12:43 PM
    Thread: Donation Renovation

Can both the blue and brown Asago chests be added to the Smuggler's Den? While they have a bank, they don't have a spot to purchase donation items and I don't like risking my bandit character's life e...
Sawrock
Sawrock
Suggestions 3 756 07-24-2022, 04:35 PM
    Thread: Coral Quill Pitch

I'm sorry if what I wrote last night came across as short, or personally targeted in any way, I was super sleepy and trying to hurry to bed. This might seem unrelated, but have you ever tried to be "...
Felkesste
Felkesste
General Discussion 9 2,628 07-24-2022, 02:36 PM
    Thread: Eastern Wind Revamp

Just because of how soft caps and large stat totals work, Eastern Wind has gradually gotten less and less useful over the years.  I'd like to float the idea of modernizing it in the same way the other...
Kameron8
Kameron8
Balance Fu 2 838 07-21-2022, 02:01 AM
    Thread: Being a weeb is hard [Kensei SP thread]

Can blade barrier and reflect shots be changed to counter magic spells from the front so Kensei can punish zoners who hide in a corner.
K Peculier
K Peculier
Balance Fu 4 1,175 07-21-2022, 01:39 AM
    Thread: [v2.61b] Summoner's Install made accessible to sub-class
Post: [v2.61b] Summoner's Install made accessible to sub...

So, as we all know, the Install skill is quite important for a great variety of summoner-related skills, as well as some item interactions. Though I understand the concern of keeping such a thing as ...
Lewdcifer
Lewdcifer
Balance Fu 2 773 07-19-2022, 09:37 PM
    Thread: Scarecrows time

Scarecrows last way less than it takes for stuff to be harvestable. That means you can't put up a scarecrow for its intended purpose-> because people can't harvest your stuff anyway if its not rea...
Shujin
Shujin
Balance Fu 1 701 07-16-2022, 06:28 PM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord