Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Here we go again

(02-27-2024, 12:59 AM)Anhita Wrote: Apologies for the somewhat pointed topic. But I feel Hoot has shown remorse not only in that post from 2+ years ago, but from their actions since being unbanned t...
PossumParty
PossumParty
General Discussion 22 2,438 02-27-2024, 02:33 AM
    Thread: SL2: (About) One Year Later - A Retrospective Reflection
Post: RE: SL2: (About) One Year Later - A Retrospective ...

I can't, I really just can't. Normally I would take the time to read through the entire thing of this before making a comment, but a couple of paragraphs in and I could already feel my blood starting ...
Imotepchief
Imotepchief
General Discussion 10 2,458 08-23-2023, 08:38 PM

Lolzy put it in the simplest term on that, personally speaking I gotta agree with them especially on the last part, rather than trying to pull something out of it all, don't. Leave behind the past stu...
Dezark
Dezark
General Discussion 10 2,458 08-21-2023, 07:27 PM

Look I'm sorry its a lot of a complicated mess and all that. But you cant just pull the rug out on community lore projects like this, no matter how you feel, you don't own it, sure you put a lot of wo...
Lolzytripd
Lolzytripd
General Discussion 10 2,458 08-21-2023, 07:18 PM
    Thread: General thoughts and Opinions off the chest

I'm not particularly involved with any of this so my stance will be neutral, specially since despite all the fire being thrown around I think there's fair arguments from both sides. I'm going to begin...
Fern
Fern
General Discussion 52 13,536 03-03-2023, 09:44 PM
    Thread: General thoughts and Opinions off the chest

Over the last few months I have been privy to much, matters that could have been handled better, calmer and it has been an interesting read for both 'sides' of this particular topic and with such medi...
Imotepchief
Imotepchief
General Discussion 52 13,536 03-03-2023, 09:29 PM
    Thread: Antagonist Guide - Polk

Frankly, I'm disappointed with some of the responses in the thread which are just low effort insults towards someone who obviously put a lot of time into their post. Whether or not you agree with the ...
Neus
Neus
General Discussion 40 9,309 12-14-2022, 10:14 AM

All your lesbians are in relationships, not single.
FaeLenx
FaeLenx
General Discussion 40 9,309 12-14-2022, 09:16 AM

I don't even play a single lesbian... :(
Tana
Tana
General Discussion 40 9,309 12-14-2022, 09:13 AM

If you can't exist on the forums without going on an insulting tirade at your fellow players, you don't deserve to use them. I can't say I'm fond of having to be so harsh here, but there's no place fo...
Balthie
Balthie
General Discussion 40 9,309 12-14-2022, 08:50 AM

Let's please keep discussion civil. I would prefer that the thread not devolve into this sort of thing.
Poruku
Poruku
General Discussion 40 9,309 12-14-2022, 08:28 AM

Do note that nothing I am going to state here is me trying to belittle the way you antag or your rp. But... The kind of antagonism you're advertising here is very much like a scooby doo monster of t...
Imotepchief
Imotepchief
General Discussion 40 9,309 12-14-2022, 04:35 AM

i agree, being gay naturally makes you an antagonist, +1
Tana
Tana
General Discussion 40 9,309 12-14-2022, 04:14 AM

I gotta say, if anyone is gonna give the guide to antags and such; i'd say it Sawrock. Pretty sure he even got a old guide on the forums somewhere for it.
Dezark
Dezark
General Discussion 40 9,309 12-14-2022, 04:07 AM

The best guide one can have on antagonism is to not follow this thread, at all. Unless you want to dish out a lot of shallow characters, at a point you even play 3 out of 5-ish of a 'group'. There i...
Mewni
Mewni
General Discussion 40 9,309 12-14-2022, 04:04 AM
    Thread: Allow twinking

To create a clear division between villain characters and other “normal” characters is detrimental to roleplay. I’ve had characters start as villains in the past that eventually turn into someone more...
Sawrock
Sawrock
Suggestions 19 3,337 11-11-2022, 08:44 PM
    Thread: Razing Salamander / Kraken's Sigh

These weapons are cool in theory, however, they are useless as main weapons. If you attack with the bow, there is a % chance your attack will be entirely negated and replaced with a projectile that de...
Poruku
Poruku
Balance Fu 6 1,412 11-07-2022, 09:44 PM
    Thread: Conflict and GM Intervention

While I appreciate posting things for supposed clarity, the logs are edited. For anyone who isn't aware, there are things absolutely cut out of the posted log of the hidden channel. If the attempt wa...
Tana
Tana
General Discussion 39 11,849 10-29-2022, 01:43 AM

Having read further I am agreed that the GMs and Dev did what they could to preserve and mediate matters, and if they were truly against you all I believe that it wouldn't have gotten this far, nor en...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
General Discussion 39 11,849 10-28-2022, 08:06 PM

I will just say after taking some time to read a fair bit of those logs from the 'hidden channel', I have a few thoughts on the matter. There seems to be a disconnect between how ic actions led up to...
Imotepchief
Imotepchief
General Discussion 39 11,849 10-28-2022, 06:56 PM
    Thread: Ban Notice - Mother

This is a notice informing that Mother has been banned from Sigrogana Legends 2 for a period of one week. The rationale for the ban is that it has been instated for Mother's acts of repeated harassme...
DerpyMcPandos
DerpyMcPandos
Unban Requests 0 1,216 10-27-2022, 07:00 PM
    Thread: Conflict, Roleplay, and OOC

I'm probably not going to be able to respond to every single point made in the thread, but I'll try my best. First of all, I'm sure everyone is aware that a character I play was the primary driving fa...
Neus
Neus
General Discussion 51 13,499 09-06-2022, 09:10 PM
    Thread: Conflict, Roleplay, and OOC

(09-06-2022, 05:49 PM)BoberJones Wrote: lol u really just said u exist because ur funny. ur chars, ur story, shit even ur ic doesn’t matter to us. we ALLOW you to exist because we are the oh so grea...
Neus
Neus
General Discussion 51 13,499 09-06-2022, 06:20 PM
    Thread: Camp Lock

I agree that perhaps some camps should be private, but I think that instead of locking people out entirely can be decently exclusionary, parties and requesting to join fights already do a good job fil...
Autumn
Autumn
Suggestions 9 2,409 05-02-2022, 03:19 PM
    Thread: [Edit] Remove crafting fees in general
Post: RE: Waive crafting fee for portable crafting table...

The idea of tax going to people that LE'd is absurd, you can do multiple LE's in a day on your own, and many crafting recipes can only be done if you put a ink on the craft of choice. Thats a very ba...
Mewni
Mewni
Suggestions 40 10,553 09-07-2021, 07:01 PM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord