Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Korvara Immersive 'Fast' Travel - Carts & Boats
Post: RE: Korvara Immersive 'Fast' Travel - Carts & Boat...

(04-12-2024, 06:19 AM)Poruku Wrote: Man, why would we cater the worldbuilding around some mechanical stuff? Putting instant teleports would ruin Korvara. Caravans would improve the world's feel and ...
Miller
Miller
Suggestions 11 410 04-12-2024, 08:24 PM

This would be soooooooooo good in so many ways honestly. I think it would massively improve immersion and the world, on top of being a huge quality of life, fun rp, and an opportunity for players to d...
Poruku
Poruku
Suggestions 11 410 04-10-2024, 06:52 AM

Only if the "Instances" that we teleport to, must be left on your own. Meaning if I am on a boat, because I want to do boat RP, its not auto-kicking me out once arrived. That way it can also be used...
Shujin
Shujin
Suggestions 11 410 04-10-2024, 05:09 AM
    Thread: Evocation Admixture

Time for a batshit suggestion! Are you tired of evoker granting you only 2 spells for your desired element..? Are you tired of Shapeshifter being better at focusing on most elements? (Well... I'm not...
zericosmic
zericosmic
Balance Fu 7 356 04-04-2024, 03:01 AM
    Thread: Upgrading Merchants - Making Korvaran NPCs Worth a Damn
Post: Upgrading Merchants - Making Korvaran NPCs Worth a...

Merchants in Korvara suck. Like, full stop. They only exist to give new characters what they couldn't afford from Pink, crap out blue potions, and sell recipe books. Only the Meiaquar mall and that on...
the REAL Minos Prime
the REAL Minos Prime
Suggestions 9 272 03-30-2024, 06:17 PM
    Thread: Chaos Dice - Gacha Edition

I'd like to purpose the Skull Dice being able to reroll with the same skill as well.
Slydria
Slydria
Balance Fu 8 350 03-22-2024, 11:06 PM
    Thread: Chaos Dice - Gacha Edition

Currently chaos dice rolls every turn and yells out to everyone like you're a boss character with a big fat weakness to be slapped with and another thing to avoid and it takes up an equipment slot for...
K Peculier
K Peculier
Balance Fu 8 350 03-21-2024, 05:17 PM
    Thread: Lore on Scarcity and "Dungeoneering"

It is things like this that make for the reasons why I preach to create some sensible separations between the mechanics of the game and the IC. At least, until God comes down and gives us a more sensi...
Trexmaster
Trexmaster
General Discussion 8 526 03-07-2024, 12:08 AM
    Thread: Grinding Sucks (Korvara)

(03-05-2024, 12:45 AM)Kiyo Takamine Wrote: Being able to solo dungeons would fix what you're referencing. So having some dungeons like that somewhere in Korvara would help. Think of how you can do t...
Miller
Miller
General Discussion 22 1,244 03-05-2024, 01:41 AM
    Thread: Duckneck Wreck

As much as I loathe them, and the area this would be for, and the game in general... ducknecks should be added to Sea of Clouds. It's only fair. Make them drop duck meat- no need to add recipies usin...
Sawrock
Sawrock
Suggestions 5 202 03-01-2024, 02:07 AM
    Thread: [Tool] SL2 Reckoning Calculator

[Image: https://images2.imgbox.com/97/b4/b3fyEERC_o.png] this is the worst thing I've ever produced calc soon
Miller
Miller
Builds 26 14,476 02-18-2024, 03:42 PM
    Thread: Do not go gentle into hat good night

They may be old hat by now, but I still miss them strongly from SL1; Jammer hats. They were cute. They were a fun, quirky bit of lore. They were a nice splash of wacky colour that lended a nice twist ...
Balthie
Balthie
Suggestions 0 153 01-23-2024, 03:08 AM
    Thread: Special Strikes Are Kinda Weak

Special Strikes are a cool concept but suffer on three fundamental pain points: - They generally don't trigger very often, even with the added layer of bad luck protection. (Most Special Strikes star...
Slydria
Slydria
Balance Fu 8 890 11-22-2023, 08:12 PM
    Thread: Special Strikes Are Kinda Weak

The effects on special strikes can be either pretty good or pretty meh, that's not what I'm discussing today though, these things are really not great, it feels like they were originally thought up an...
Autumn
Autumn
Balance Fu 8 890 11-22-2023, 09:05 AM
    Thread: Add the Familiars (Accessories)

Title. They're niche, but I like niche items and it's silly to have these really niche items not exist in Korvara. You could add them to Duyuei's arcane shop or something. Anything!
SpaceShibe
SpaceShibe
Suggestions 5 432 11-21-2023, 01:05 PM
    Thread: With a heavy Boneheart

The 'average' use case for this enchant, which is Boneheart + Luck with only Aptitude levels of faith, makes life generally unpleasant for crit setups that don't have a massive class crutch to help th...
Kameron8
Kameron8
Balance Fu 25 2,352 11-06-2023, 04:54 AM
    Thread: With a heavy Boneheart

In my opinion, Boneheart doesn't need to be anything more than 10~15 C.Evade. CEvade is already a 1:1 effective stat conversion if you only care about getting CEvade from their respective stats. al...
Miller
Miller
Balance Fu 25 2,352 11-04-2023, 08:34 PM
    Thread: Attack Regalia Request - Grungy Claws

Your unarmed weapon cannot have an attack regalia applied to it for fairly obvious reasons, I'd like to request the ability to do so. I'd like to be able to apply an Attack Regalia to my Grudge Claws,...
Autumn
Autumn
Suggestions 0 243 10-29-2023, 07:57 AM
    Thread: Status Order of Operations (Heart of the Lion)

I wasn't sure where exactly to put this but my request in this case is specific to one interaction. Heart of the Lion's temporary (3 round) fear immunity vs Irrational Fear. Right now the immunity i...
Trexmaster
Trexmaster
Balance Fu 1 352 10-28-2023, 07:53 PM
    Thread: Bonus Bloodshed: Not So Stylish

Simple change and buff that would legitimately make this worth being a main class skill: Change it so it applies on changing to Reaver stance, that's it. It can keep the 1 round duration. Demon Hunt...
SpaceShibe
SpaceShibe
Balance Fu 6 698 10-27-2023, 05:49 AM
    Thread: Katana Dork Special (Sheath Sword + Voltiger)

Simple change, can we have sheath sword grant Voltiger or Voltiger-like buff that only affects Kensei Skills for 1 round at the start of the next round? This could be attached to Zen Blade or Sheath S...
Miller
Miller
Balance Fu 2 441 10-26-2023, 11:37 AM
    Thread: Charging Strike and Charge: A Tale of Loss

Make Charge not end when you don't move 3 tiles next to an enemy, BUT keep the CD on it. So Charging Strike can be used again. The reason charge was nerfed long long ago was because people were able ...
SpaceShibe
SpaceShibe
Balance Fu 4 559 10-26-2023, 12:50 AM
    Thread: Making Reactive Armor Reactive Again

The actual thorns effect on it really isn't that bad when you consider its a status based effect and not a item based one, so it interacts with far less of the game than armor of nails does. I think r...
Autumn
Autumn
Balance Fu 8 845 10-25-2023, 06:45 PM
    Thread: Making Reactive Armor Reactive Again

It's been a really long time since Reactive Armor got nerfed, I think we're all in agreement that it's basically a nonexistent armor mostly used for rare metal fodder, at this point. I want to argue ...
SpaceShibe
SpaceShibe
Balance Fu 8 845 10-25-2023, 05:17 PM
    Thread: elemental katanas kinda suck, man

As everyone who has looked at Kensei knows... Elemental katanas have a massive disparity between them. Raijin, Braver, Hisen. They're the top of the class and have been for a while because the elemen...
Pyro
Pyro
Balance Fu 8 682 10-17-2023, 11:08 PM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord