Search found 10 matches

by ValkyrieSkies
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:00 pm
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: [REWORK] Player Complaints (Policy & Handling)
Replies: 10
Views: 496

Re: [REWORK] Player Complaints (Policy & Handling)

I've always liked the SS13 model of an administrative sub-forum with sub-forums for: Ban Appeals (with a sub-forum for closed appeals) Ban Requests (for formally reporting major transgressions) Player Feedback (for rulebreaking/misconduct that isn't banworthy but still not cool) Admin Feedback (A th...
by ValkyrieSkies
Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:26 am
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: Let us rename our characters.
Replies: 8
Views: 224

Re: Let us rename our characters.

I think the Grindy boys at Ephemeral proved exactly how this can be abused.
by ValkyrieSkies
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:31 am
Forum: Balance Fu
Topic: EXP discussion
Replies: 14
Views: 408

Re: EXP discussion

A lot of monsters are already fairly lethal, e.g: Wings of Fire & Grindylow, the real issue is just that exp gain from monsters is so fucking low it takes mountains of tedious fights to level up. Also remove the EXP reduction from the arena altogether tbh, the numbers you fight there are generally m...
by ValkyrieSkies
Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:58 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: End PVP battle in BDP= +1 Monster
Replies: 15
Views: 388

Re: End PVP battle in BDP= +1 Monster

DELETE THIS
by ValkyrieSkies
Sat May 18, 2019 4:20 pm
Forum: Balance Fu
Topic: When to Evoker if I am just a Mage?
Replies: 9
Views: 367

Re: When to Evoker if I am just a Mage?

Evoker is a fine and solid class with good passives, good damage, and a very strong foundation of spells. The only criticism I have is that it could do with more invocations.
by ValkyrieSkies
Sat May 18, 2019 3:00 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Lets Discuss With the Three New Races With Our Own Opinions Today!
Replies: 8
Views: 419

Re: Lets Discuss With the Three New Races With Our Own Opinions Today!

Not a lot of criticism so I'll shoot some of mine for the sake of discourse; The Omina seem entirely unnecessary and could have just been implemented via an additional trait for Redtails or Grimalkin. With 3 cat based races now it's getting kinda overdone. I like the idea of Wild Elves but they don'...
by ValkyrieSkies
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:10 pm
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: Hit rates - Diminishing returns
Replies: 3
Views: 318

Re: Hit rates - Diminishing returns

Tbh just make a 5% minimum hit chance and 95% chance maximum (or 10/90), that way it's impossible to be totally screwed with a -37% hit chance.
by ValkyrieSkies
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:11 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Opinions on new damage numbers
Replies: 10
Views: 813

Opinions on new damage numbers

I voiced my opinion on the new damage number display as negative when we were given the preview of how they'd look, and now that they're in the game I find that they're even worse and more confusing than the past ever was; but that's all just my opinion, so I wanna hear what everyone else's opinions...
by ValkyrieSkies
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:50 pm
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: Too Many Weebs
Replies: 14
Views: 822

Re: Too Many Weebs

Just dual wield if you really want to mix Kensei with some janky other class, there's more to life than the Two-Hand talent.
by ValkyrieSkies
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:20 pm
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: Too Many Weebs
Replies: 14
Views: 822

Re: Too Many Weebs

I mean, isn't the whole point of Kensei that it's supposed to be a class devoted to katanas, it's just that the rampant abuse of its passives up until this point has pushed that from people's minds. I'd rather see Duelist just get a new sub class called Fencer or something if we want a purely sword ...