Search found 10 matches
Search found 10 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:00 pm
- Forum: Submissions
- Topic: August's Random Assortment of Requested Character Icons!
- Replies: 11
- Views: 650
- First Batch - Key: TheCommonNoob Hello! I've been working on icons that people have requested to be in-game! I'll warn that the DMI's contain previews inside them so that you can see for yourself if they line up well enough with the male/female icons. They can be simply deleted after viewing. Man...
- Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:29 am
- Forum: The Great Six
- Topic: [All Boards] Festival of the Rat!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 779
~ Festival of the Rat ~ https://i.imgur.com/efn4tWp.png ~ The time for change comes once again. By certain traditions, it is believed that Oniga is watched over by twelve different guardian spirits that take the form of certain creatures. Rat , Ox , Tiger , Rabbit , Dragon , Snake , Horse , Goat , ...
~ https://i.imgur.com/PYItSDN.png ~ Green Beak Academy ~ Guild Leader: TRO A general purpose, non-combat school that plans to teach things over many different subjects such as: Alchemy History Conventional Magic Theory Etc. The academy opens on Friday Jan. 10th , and will host both open and closed ...
- Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:09 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Dev Appreciation Thread
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1024
~ Thank you for your hard work, Dev. For me, it's been about three years since I started playing. During all this it's been quite the ride. From being a complete newbie roleplayer to one that hosts giant events and makes paragraph posts on accident. I knew of Byond since I was a kid in 2007, but di...
With the introduction of the new lighting system, I feel like there should probably be more light based furniture now. This batch features a more fantasy styled set focused on crystals.
- Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:46 am
- Forum: Suggestions
- Topic: Hello Darkness My Old Friend
- Replies: 2
- Views: 294
That'd be neat and convenient. Also, not to hijack the thread, but making them easier to craft would also be a blessing. Farming Nerif's blood isn't the most fun thing to do.
- Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:02 am
- Forum: Lore Questions
- Topic: Lore Questions: Septemberish (2019)
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2735
I apologize in advance for all the questions. I'm truly just curious about the world that out characters live in. Angels and Demons 1. I know it's been asked a few times here and there, but not at all recently as far as I've seen, but are 'Demons' still supposedly non-existent? Can it be used as a d...
- Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:11 am
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: Hide and Seek ft. Furniture Salesman
- Replies: 2
- Views: 315
It seems the bug has come back around once more as the Furniture Salesman don't appear sometimes even after reboot happens. I've watched and followed this happening to Cellsvich, Tannis and Dormeho. Before and after reboot.
- Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:49 am
- Forum: Suggestions
- Topic: Spo's exotic weapon trait suggestions.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1371
An old thread, but good one. They're all great suggestions and the greatsword sub-type should get some love because it currently is only fancy text in-game. Ever since the fan-tomes have been nerfed this should give them some love back as well. The things I'll comment on are what I'd adjust but of c...