Thanks Dev!

A place to talk about anything at all.
Mello Tangelo

Thanks Dev!

Post by Mello Tangelo » Mon May 11, 2020 8:39 pm

Long time no see!

I'm always happy to see that SL is going strong. I thought it would be fun to let you know that I am now married to someone I met on Mitadake High and got to know through the original SL.

Crazy, huh? So thanks for making these games! They were a big part of my childhood and I have many fond memories.

Please take care and wish you all the best!

Blissey
Social Poster
Social Poster

Re: Thanks Dev!

Post by Blissey » Tue May 12, 2020 2:27 am

Mello Tangelo wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 8:39 pm
Long time no see!

I'm always happy to see that SL is going strong. I thought it would be fun to let you know that I am now married to someone I met on Mitadake High and got to know through the original SL.

Crazy, huh? So thanks for making these games! They were a big part of my childhood and I have many fond memories.

Woah! Hi, Mello! You probably don't remember me (I used to play on another key during SL1 days), but it's so great to hear from you again. Congratulations on your marriage! I hope you two prosper together for eons upon eons.
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently

Fern
Posted to Death
Posted to Death

Post by Fern » Tue May 12, 2020 2:28 am

mello i MISS YOU

CONGRATULATIONS, ALSO!!!!!

Kameron8
Posted to Death
Posted to Death

Post by Kameron8 » Tue May 12, 2020 2:29 am

Mello Tangelo wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 8:39 pm
Long time no see!

Congrats on the marriage, and long time no see! Hope you still take rockin' pictures of trees.

Neus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neus » Thu May 14, 2020 12:58 am

Hey Mello! Glad to see you're doing well, and wow, I'm pretty blown away to hear that something I made let you and your SO connect.

Feel free to stop by sometime if you have the time. I wish you all the best.

Mello Tangelo

Post by Mello Tangelo » Sat May 16, 2020 11:02 pm

Blissey wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 2:27 am
Woah! Hi, Mello! You probably don't remember me (I used to play on another key during SL1 days), but it's so great to hear from you again. Congratulations on your marriage! I hope you two prosper together for eons upon eons.
Pssh, of course I remember you and your million characters Blissey (though I may not remember their names...). Thank you so much for your well wishes! Glad to see you're doing well!
Fern wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 2:28 am
mello i MISS YOU

CONGRATULATIONS, ALSO!!!!!
Miss you too! And thank you!
Kameron8 wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 2:29 am

Congrats on the marriage, and long time no see! Hope you still take rockin' pictures of trees.
I would show you but you left me on social media...thank you, though!!
Neus wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:58 am
Hey Mello! Glad to see you're doing well, and wow, I'm pretty blown away to hear that something I made let you and your SO connect.

Feel free to stop by sometime if you have the time. I wish you all the best.
It's always a fun story to tell. 'Oh yeah, we met playing an anime murder mystery game'. I absolutely will try and stop by a little more in the future. Wish you all the best too!!

Skimmy2
Novice Member
Novice Member

Post by Skimmy2 » Sat May 16, 2020 11:08 pm

AAAHHHH MELLO MUNCH!
Congrats <3
Munch