I Cast Fist

Have an idea for the game? Something you'd like to see improved? This is where you should post it.
Dimmie Dunce

I Cast Fist

Post by Dimmie Dunce » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:45 am

A few suggestions in one thread, unsure if they're good suggestions but here goes nothing.

1st Suggestion: Show the damage scaling of bare fists in the character information tab, like any weapon.
2nd Suggestion: If someone has no main or sub weapon, allow them to cast spells as if a tome was equipped that scales off of Bare Fists.
3rd Suggestion: If someone is going without a main or sub weapon, allow them to wear two pairs of gloves.
4th Suggestion: A Martial Artist ability like rogue's Dagger Dance that procs a 'Attack with sub weapon', but only if you're not using any weapons.

I just want to...

Edit:

5th Suggestion: Sentimentality with your bare fists, I'm rather attached to them okay!!

Spoops
Posted to Death
Posted to Death

Re: I Cast Fist

Post by Spoops » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:27 am

Casting with bare fists doesn't make a whole lot of sense ICly because to do that you'd need to learn Sorcery afaik, Dev mentioned this a long while back and I don't know if anything he's said has changed all too much, I do know he was interested in making it a system of some sort.

That said I think a trait could be perfect for Sorcery, casting with bare hands with some unique twist.

As for 'dagger dance' for fists, I don't know about that, that'd draw away from Qrytys which quite literally is a dagger/fist that allows you to dagger dance with your fists.

Snake
Posted to Death
Posted to Death

Re: I Cast Fist

Post by Snake » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:36 am

The idea could be funny for a trait of some sort. But that's it. A funny idea.
"Show me what you've got, Snake!"
Image ~ Dev, 08/16/2016.