A little less godly

Have an idea for the game? Something you'd like to see improved? This is where you should post it.
WaifuApple
Talkative Poster
Talkative Poster

A little less godly

Post by WaifuApple » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:15 pm

One thing I honestly couldn't help but notice is how expensive the godly enchants are. Two legend ink for either divine or vorpal. Now, the way I see it, it's really much easier to just run the tower with someone for either - making this price completely obsolete for the items.

Now, while I'm not sure it would give the price much more justification, reducing the costs of divine / vorpal to one legend ink each would make spending a legend ink on them seem at least a little more worth it. Not sure if this counts as balance or a suggestion, but I'll put it here anyway.
I have nothing useful to contribute to this signature.

Snake
Posted to Death
Posted to Death

Re: A little less godly

Post by Snake » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:01 pm

They should cost Murai, and other, more unique stuff should be worth Legend Inks.

Maybe Donation items like Marching Band, Fake Passport and Portable Mirror being something around 4 Legend Inks? I'd sure LE over and over to lay my hands on something I can't casually do.
"Show me what you've got, Snake!"
Image ~ Dev, 08/16/2016.

WaifuApple
Talkative Poster
Talkative Poster

Post by WaifuApple » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:09 pm

I can't see donation items becoming available via things other than donating. If we were to make them cost murai at all, new stuff that would be worth the cost would be a better alternative - but to keep things simple I'm sticking with my current idea.
I have nothing useful to contribute to this signature.

Grandpa
Social Poster
Social Poster

Post by Grandpa » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:14 am

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7100

Needless to say, I think it needs a change too.