Transformation into Dullahan (LE)

Have an idea for the game? Something you'd like to see improved? This is where you should post it.
Shujin
Posted to Death
Posted to Death

Transformation into Dullahan (LE)

Post by Shujin » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:15 am

After a few hours of wasted grinding on an old Human I wanted to rework I realized that they can't LE into Dullahans.

I figured that this was forgotten to add back then when Dullahan came out, so I wanted to suggest the Option to do that.

New LE Transformation: Dullahan.
for Humans only I assume? I am not sure if other races actually can turn into one lorewise.

Grandpa
Social Poster
Social Poster

Re: Transformation into Dullahan (LE)

Post by Grandpa » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:25 pm

Any race can become a dullahan, but that's not how they work. It wasn't forgotten, it was intentionally left out.

HexGirlBestGirl
Intermediate Poster
Intermediate Poster

Post by HexGirlBestGirl » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:28 pm

Grandpa wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:25 pm
Any race can become a dullahan, but that's not how they work. It wasn't forgotten, it was intentionally left out.
This. I'm very heavily against allowing LEs into Dullahans at any given time.

Shujin
Posted to Death
Posted to Death

Post by Shujin » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:57 am

Oh? Why were they left out then?

I mean we already had cases of people turning into one ICly after death. Seems to me mostly just like a quality of life thing to be honest, as nothing stops me from just making a dullahan and claiming this otherwise, it just is more grinidng.

MakeshiftWalrus
GM
GM

Post by MakeshiftWalrus » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:30 pm

As far as I am aware, there has only been one case of a player-character turning into a Dullahan, and that was Brent, which required GM approval.

The issue with letting people turn into Dullahans, is the method of which they're made. You don't just make a Dullahan, and people don't just become them. What people would actually use this for, would be to cop out of death, which is a little silly.

If you cannot turn into the race via the LE options, you're not supposed to turn into those races.

Shujin
Posted to Death
Posted to Death

Post by Shujin » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:08 am

Fair enough, was just curious!