Click here to learn how to install and play the game!
Or click here to view the game's hub page and learn about it, see screenshots, who's playing, and more!
New Potentials - Added potentials for Firthrower, Hunting Bow, Shine Sword, and Claw Gauntlet.
- Glykin's Golden Blood HP regen changed to 1 + 1 per 2 Scaled SAN (with a maximum of half your character level).
- Mechanation's Mechanical Strength now also gives a bonus to Physical and Mental Stamina maximums equal to half of your character level.
- Demon Hunter's Chaser and Bellowing Stag now apply the airborne removal and knockdown effect after the knockback.
- Void Assassin's Fray changed; now reduces Phys. Def instead of DEF. If under the effect of Veil Off when used, it also reduces Mag. Def by the same amount.
- Void Assassin's Cutthroat changed; now costs 20 FP at all ranks. Silence infliction is now a chance-based effect (under the normal status infliction formula). If under the effect of Veil Off, the effect is guaranteed (as it worked previously).
- Void Assassin's Black Bolt changed; it can now be used with Veil Off active. Doing so will consume the status and use its LV as the value for Void Energy.
- Trade windows now use your current face icon state.
- Piercing Blade now changes the damage type of the Sword it is customizing into Piercing damage.
* Bug Reports
- Charge Order's description was incorrect.
- The Open Chest verb for chests was not working.
- Weapon power was being applied twice in some instances.
- Hidden Cut's damage was not being calculated correctly.