NEUS Projects

Full Version: Placeable Mirrors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A simple suggestions, let us put portable mirrors onto a special stand that we can place into our home. It'd make "changing rooms" a bit more simpler as you can just use the portable mirror on the stand instead of asking for someone's mirror.
I'm for this.
Could we also have the option for clothes, when saved as an outfit on the stand, be loadable by other people? It'd make making uniforms for guilds easier.
I'm also all for the above as well.
I can see why this will never happen, and probably can agree.

> "House that says, "Free Mirror".

> Never have to go to Dormeho, Oniga, Chaturanga, Lispool, etc again and pay 100 murai.

Congratulations, you killed a murai sink.

I'm not really against the suggestion, but I can see why it shouldn't be added, either.
Then have the in-house mirrors completely restricted to the owner (or owners, if that ever gets implemented).
People can already borrow mirrors to their friends for free.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=6672#p6672 Wrote:Sawrock ยป Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:55 pm[/url]"]People can already borrow mirrors to their friends for free.

That may be, but it doesn't seem like a good enough reason to invalidate all the mirrors on the map and take away the reason that they exist, especially when Dev just added one per continent a few updates ago.

Plus, not only does it take away murai, Dev misses out on donations because someone decides to open up a public mirror. No one would buy them anymore if you could access a free one all day.
Just have the inhouse ones cost 100 murai I do not think anyone will really care.
100 Murai during early game is a lot, but luckily, there are measures towards helping that. Towards mid-game, and mid-grind, 100 Murai won't be a problem, so 100 Murai in-house mirrors are great too.
Pages: 1 2