Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Placeable Mirrors
A simple suggestions, let us put portable mirrors onto a special stand that we can place into our home. It'd make "changing rooms" a bit more simpler as you can just use the portable mirror on the stand instead of asking for someone's mirror.
[Image: rsz_c1ccb08eb04837ddc6b315f834f7f11a.png]
I'm for this.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
Could we also have the option for clothes, when saved as an outfit on the stand, be loadable by other people? It'd make making uniforms for guilds easier.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
I'm also all for the above as well.
I can see why this will never happen, and probably can agree.

> "House that says, "Free Mirror".

> Never have to go to Dormeho, Oniga, Chaturanga, Lispool, etc again and pay 100 murai.

Congratulations, you killed a murai sink.

I'm not really against the suggestion, but I can see why it shouldn't be added, either.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Then have the in-house mirrors completely restricted to the owner (or owners, if that ever gets implemented).
People can already borrow mirrors to their friends for free.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=6672#p6672 Wrote:Sawrock » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:55 pm[/url]"]People can already borrow mirrors to their friends for free.

That may be, but it doesn't seem like a good enough reason to invalidate all the mirrors on the map and take away the reason that they exist, especially when Dev just added one per continent a few updates ago.

Plus, not only does it take away murai, Dev misses out on donations because someone decides to open up a public mirror. No one would buy them anymore if you could access a free one all day.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Just have the inhouse ones cost 100 murai I do not think anyone will really care.
1,000 Counts of 27.
100 Murai during early game is a lot, but luckily, there are measures towards helping that. Towards mid-game, and mid-grind, 100 Murai won't be a problem, so 100 Murai in-house mirrors are great too.