NEUS Projects

Full Version: The Family Jewels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can we get jewel enchants for the elements that don't have them? (Dark/Water/Lightning/Acid/Sound)

And can we get the enchant slots for them made consistent? (Jeweled armor/off-hand, Firejewel weapons)
I came in here expecting a suggestion to re-work kick.

I am okay with what I got instead. And I support this post.
Made consistent? Are you talking about the Fireheart/etc enchantments? Which ones aren't consistent?
You can currently only put Jeweled on weapons and Fireheart/etc on Armors/Off-hands.

Since Jeweled is basically Lightheart now, I meant having them all apply to the same types of equipment.
Might be slightly off topic, but can we also have the Hearts/Jewel items able to put in accessories?

We currently only have lucky for them, and I think those actually kinda fit in that "Slot", since they aren´t exactly super powerful.
Weapon/Hands/Armor is fine. Accessories should only boost the Elemental ATK, at best.
I think the less useful (see: Pocketed, Thieving) enchantments should be the ones to head to accessories if anything.
Jeweled is light attack, only on weapons
Elemental jewels are only on Armor and gloves.

Make Jeweled able to be on armor and gloves. Windheart/fireheart ect on weapons

Add more XXXXheart enchantments for all element types.

Possibly allow Heart enchantments on accessories.

this is the premise of this suggestion.
If we added Heart Enchantments to Accessories they should be at a much more decreased value (probably x/6, so they would only add 10 HP or FP respectively).

Edit: Although I am against that idea of adding Heart Enchantments to Accessories to begin with, it'd be nicer if Accessories had more unique Enchantments (maybe some that either fit certain items or item categories along with ones that would universally be for Accessories).
"Chaos" Wrote:Weapon/Hands/Armor is fine. Accessories should only boost the Elemental ATK, at best.
Completly fine with that aswell. +2 stats aren´t THAT much when you focus on that element anyway, but I guess +4stats (Both acc slots) might be a bit much overall.

So yeah just +elemental atk should be fine.

@exxy
I think we aren´t talking about the +60 FP/HP hearts, just the +2 stats +3 elemental thingies, you know? The enchantment from the jewels is called "Hearts" like Fireheart, Iceheart and so on....And well the precious stone which was previously the Charisma enchantment which got turned into light atk.
Pages: 1 2