NEUS Projects

Full Version: [WIP] Cellsvich Revamp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Yeah, I should of taken a bigger picture of it. I'll just send it to you in DMs.
I like how this is going, keep it up and you just may be the key to bringing the playerbase back!

It doesn't look like an SL2 tier map anymore, but closer to an RPGVX map, which is quality in it's finest. So, keep up the good work and if there's advice I have, it's one of two things;

1- Don't bind yourself to time because more time = more quality.

2- While this isn't necessary, try to see if you can get more player houses in, by that I mean you could copy the current Cellsvich's system (But in your own way) and put an entrance to one other map at the east/west corner, whichever looks empty to you and make a new map containing houses. (Your fancy-looking houses and not the current boxes--) This is just because I'm well aware that the only complaint you're going to receive upon implementation of this is the lack of housing and we all know how all of Cellsvich's housing is taken.

P.S: I totally agree with her opinion on the guards. Ah how many times I have been caught by metagaming in unreasonable areas.

Keep up the good work! I'm rooting for you.
I can't copy the current Cellsvich system because the old houses will remain, meaning that there will be a drastic change in the mapping from the Capital to the Housing Districts. The only way I can do this is if I make a north, east and west housing district and have the old ones as an extension to those.
Lowkey, there'll be a drastic change in quality if you do keep the old maps. (I've spotted a number of graphical bugs in there to be honest.) But for the sake of humanity not losing their housing, you can stay with how things are, anyway.

Call me jealous over these new house styles I want one as soon as it comes out-
"LatentSparrow" Wrote:I can't copy the current Cellsvich system because the old houses will remain, meaning that there will be a drastic change in the mapping from the Capital to the Housing Districts. The only way I can do this is if I make a north, east and west housing district and have the old ones as an extension to those.

Sewers would be cool to have some more Enter and Exit points, spread through the map. But don't hang yourself on this.

Connect the sewers with the Fort by a secret pathway, and let us prison break from it, without Chaos noticing.
I can make the waterway connect from East to West of Cellsvich, but as far as going to the fort, it might not be possible for me to do so. I could always make a man made tunnel within the waterway that'd be a escape route if you were getting chased by someone.
Good, good. Pretent like you are not doing it, so Chaos won't notice. Atta girl!
"Shujin" Wrote:Connect the sewers with the Fort by a secret pathway, and let us prison break from it, without Chaos noticing.
That's an extremely obvious vulnerability for both the Fort and Cellsvvich that wouldn't even go past being an idea without being shot down, as far as IC goes.
"Shujin" Wrote:Good, good. Pretent like you are not doing it, so Chaos won't notice. Atta girl!
Like most I could possibly do is let it lead to a cave somewhere outside the city or something.
I was obviously joking =O
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5