NEUS Projects

Full Version: Single Shot SP Hog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So like, if you want to use Single Shot guns effectively as an MG, you have to spend 5 SP, or 10 SP for a shotgun. It's kind of ridiculous that these aren't all tied together as is. Could it be just tied to "Magic Gun" at like max rank so it's 4 more SP compared to 10.
It would be cool if One Overcharge and One Shot Wonder were combined to be one skill.
Sure why not?
would one shot wonder be changed to affect 1 shot rifles to?
It might be to OP that way with OSW affecting rifles but it would be nice to see.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3154#p3154 Wrote:Rendar ยป Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:08 pm[/url]"]It might be to OP that way with OSW affecting rifles but it would be nice to see.

Could make it have an altered damage if on a rifle, up to 15? Or half for rifles.
I don't think it's necesary. The power boost is well worth the SP. I mean, I don't have a shortage of SP and I have both maxed.
I agree with this as when it comes to MG where you spend your SP matters a lot in terms of shells.
That's the thing Sarinpa. To be as powerful as handguns < which have to take 1 extra SP to be even BETTER >... single shots are already fucked hard, they need their boost to just be there rather than 15 SP to get it all.