Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single Shot SP Hog
So like, if you want to use Single Shot guns effectively as an MG, you have to spend 5 SP, or 10 SP for a shotgun. It's kind of ridiculous that these aren't all tied together as is. Could it be just tied to "Magic Gun" at like max rank so it's 4 more SP compared to 10.
It would be cool if One Overcharge and One Shot Wonder were combined to be one skill.
Sure why not?
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
would one shot wonder be changed to affect 1 shot rifles to?
It might be to OP that way with OSW affecting rifles but it would be nice to see.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3154#p3154 Wrote:Rendar » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:08 pm[/url]"]It might be to OP that way with OSW affecting rifles but it would be nice to see.

Could make it have an altered damage if on a rifle, up to 15? Or half for rifles.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
I don't think it's necesary. The power boost is well worth the SP. I mean, I don't have a shortage of SP and I have both maxed.
I agree with this as when it comes to MG where you spend your SP matters a lot in terms of shells.
That's the thing Sarinpa. To be as powerful as handguns < which have to take 1 extra SP to be even BETTER >... single shots are already fucked hard, they need their boost to just be there rather than 15 SP to get it all.