NEUS Projects

Full Version: Onwards, unto victory! [Trait suggestion]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the first batch of traits finally released and the rework coming soon, I'd like to suggest something to help develop a line that I think really deserves its own development in the future.

Quote:Charismatic
Req: 20 Will
Your forceful personality is great at motivating people. Grants a special skill in battle called Motivate (Charisma). (Boosts Critical for all allies by Scaled WIL - 10 until your next turn. 3 round cooldown.)

Charismatic is one of my favorite traits as of now, mostly for roleplay and thematic character building. I already have a character with this trait, and it's hard to not like the trait.

That being said, I'd personally like to see it have some higher-tier traits, locked behind the Charismatic line.

Here's my idea:

Quote:Inspiring Figure
Req: 20 Will, Charismatic
You've learned to rally others in order to keep their morale and willpower high. Grants a special skill in battle called Motivate (Inspiration). (Boosts Hit and Evade for all allies by Scaled WIL - 15 until your next turn. 3 round cooldown.)

Quote:Natural Leader
Req: 20 Will, Inspiring Figure
Through whatever means, you've become a respected leader, able to decide a fight with the bonds of kinship between you and your allies. Grants a special skill in battle called Motivate (Rally). (Boosts Move and Weapon Power for all allies by Scaled WIL / 10 until your next turn. 3 round cooldown.)

These are just my thoughts, and everything can be changed or adjusted accordingly. Open to suggestions, and want to see if this'll go smoothly!
While I'm not sure how these could be balanced, I do enjoy the idea itself, so I'm all for it.
I like it. We really need more traits like this, which revolve around teamwork.