Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Onwards, unto victory! [Trait suggestion]
With the first batch of traits finally released and the rework coming soon, I'd like to suggest something to help develop a line that I think really deserves its own development in the future.

Quote:Charismatic
Req: 20 Will
Your forceful personality is great at motivating people. Grants a special skill in battle called Motivate (Charisma). (Boosts Critical for all allies by Scaled WIL - 10 until your next turn. 3 round cooldown.)

Charismatic is one of my favorite traits as of now, mostly for roleplay and thematic character building. I already have a character with this trait, and it's hard to not like the trait.

That being said, I'd personally like to see it have some higher-tier traits, locked behind the Charismatic line.

Here's my idea:

Quote:Inspiring Figure
Req: 20 Will, Charismatic
You've learned to rally others in order to keep their morale and willpower high. Grants a special skill in battle called Motivate (Inspiration). (Boosts Hit and Evade for all allies by Scaled WIL - 15 until your next turn. 3 round cooldown.)

Quote:Natural Leader
Req: 20 Will, Inspiring Figure
Through whatever means, you've become a respected leader, able to decide a fight with the bonds of kinship between you and your allies. Grants a special skill in battle called Motivate (Rally). (Boosts Move and Weapon Power for all allies by Scaled WIL / 10 until your next turn. 3 round cooldown.)

These are just my thoughts, and everything can be changed or adjusted accordingly. Open to suggestions, and want to see if this'll go smoothly!
[Image: unknown.png]
While I'm not sure how these could be balanced, I do enjoy the idea itself, so I'm all for it.
I like it. We really need more traits like this, which revolve around teamwork.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]