NEUS Projects

Full Version: Vorpal Strike idea.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So it's no secret that there's been talk about changing how Vorpal works due to certain opinions and I had an idea for it that could maybe alleviate this.

What if it was +10 crit and an increase to crit damage of the weapon, and instead of a chance to cut through DR, it has a 100% chance to just inflict, And say make 10% of that damage go unresisted much like lethality in league of legends (less RNG but much less powerful depending on what it's made to be *Like 10% more crit damage, or something*)

And with THAT part in mind, we'd have to change vorpal fang too, and I figure that would be easy where it would add UL (Or UL/2) Crit damage, and at the same time UL (Or UL/2) unresisted damage on hit.

This would keep vorpal strong without making it utterly one shot a tank, while at the same time making it reliable without being entirely broken.
So at best a 20% damage buff to your crits? I mean that sounds a little... ouch.. Let's just go with normal vorpal being 10% of damage dealt ignores defenses. Vorpal fang can increase the damage output. There.