Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vorpal Strike idea.
So it's no secret that there's been talk about changing how Vorpal works due to certain opinions and I had an idea for it that could maybe alleviate this.

What if it was +10 crit and an increase to crit damage of the weapon, and instead of a chance to cut through DR, it has a 100% chance to just inflict, And say make 10% of that damage go unresisted much like lethality in league of legends (less RNG but much less powerful depending on what it's made to be *Like 10% more crit damage, or something*)

And with THAT part in mind, we'd have to change vorpal fang too, and I figure that would be easy where it would add UL (Or UL/2) Crit damage, and at the same time UL (Or UL/2) unresisted damage on hit.

This would keep vorpal strong without making it utterly one shot a tank, while at the same time making it reliable without being entirely broken.
So at best a 20% damage buff to your crits? I mean that sounds a little... ouch.. Let's just go with normal vorpal being 10% of damage dealt ignores defenses. Vorpal fang can increase the damage output. There.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water