NEUS Projects

Full Version: [v2.61c2] List of Skills triggering effects multiple times
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tested currently using both Battle Spirits/Chivalry and retaliatory effects, all of which are trigger instances of either multiple times, to both their benefit and detriment. I am listing off most of what I have found, whether they are intended to do so or not.

Rapid Kick
[Image: tZFMitU.png]

Needle
[Image: 4fH8aqc.png]

Fire Dance
[Image: C13h0qY.png]

Ice Slide
[Image: N7yc2VM.png]

Wind Pirouette
[Image: vZBX3od.png]

Thunder Steps
[Image: tJh2Gx8.png]

Idol Steps
[Image: v1CyUBC.png]

Roundtrip
[Image: 0aYkd8R.png]

Exgalfa

[Image: FLY3VEs.png]
Probably should also check to see if it triggers Engineer's AUTOMATED SECURITY GUNNER. I know I just got gunned down by ice sliding an engi and their turret shooting me 20+ times.
(07-27-2022, 01:30 PM)Rendar Wrote: [ -> ]Probably should also check to see if it triggers Engineer's AUTOMATED SECURITY GUNNER. I know I just got gunned down by ice sliding an engi and their turret shooting me 20+ times.

There is a very high chance that they do, its more on the skills not having certain tags (Like Regenschaur does) to prevent this from happening, don't worry.
Seems balanced to me! Git those dancers gud!
As of version 2.67b you can still at least riposte rapid kick up to 6 times.

[Image: jOrypFh.png]
These are intended, since they're all separate damage instances. Some may change in the future, but for now, they aren't bugs.