NEUS Projects

Full Version: Lighter Food
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Food is pretty important for most players continued dungeoning and crafting but if you're the kind of player that likes making a lot of different food, each different kind weighing 1 each can flood your inventory that you'd prefer for crafted goods or items from dungeons.

I'd like to humbly request that food go from 1 Weight per stack each to 0.1 Weight per stack each instead.
This would be great? As it is there isn't a whole lot  of food that can be crafted since most things require items that need to be found in chests or campfires, which are already exceedingly rare. I rarely find myself carrying more than 1 or 2 foods, rather than just a whole bunch. Make things like butter and meat more accessible.
Currently you are discouraged through carrying multiple kinds of food, a grab bag if you would, due to the weight, and are better off stacking as much as one food type as possible. So I think this would be fine ye.
It would be appreciated for sure, especially on earlier levels where you can't complain much on what you're holding.