Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lighter Food
Food is pretty important for most players continued dungeoning and crafting but if you're the kind of player that likes making a lot of different food, each different kind weighing 1 each can flood your inventory that you'd prefer for crafted goods or items from dungeons.

I'd like to humbly request that food go from 1 Weight per stack each to 0.1 Weight per stack each instead.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
[-] The following 10 users Like Slydria's post:
  • Autumn, Fern, firehawk11, HaTeD, lalchi, Pyro, Sawrock, Senna, Snake, Tana
This would be great? As it is there isn't a whole lot  of food that can be crafted since most things require items that need to be found in chests or campfires, which are already exceedingly rare. I rarely find myself carrying more than 1 or 2 foods, rather than just a whole bunch. Make things like butter and meat more accessible.
Currently you are discouraged through carrying multiple kinds of food, a grab bag if you would, due to the weight, and are better off stacking as much as one food type as possible. So I think this would be fine ye.
It would be appreciated for sure, especially on earlier levels where you can't complain much on what you're holding.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]