NEUS Projects
Trait Rework - Printable Version

+- NEUS Projects (https://neus-projects.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Sigrogana Legend 2 (OOC) (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Trait Rework (/showthread.php?tid=5679)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Re: Trait Rework - Joseph Jostar - 10-27-2018

the second batch looks good so far, though i'm worried that for such a potentially strong effect and minimal cost (1% is 10-12 hp on the tankiest of builds + 5 fp) arcane tattoo's going to pretty much become mandatory for anyone with skin

Re: Trait Rework - DoctorMad - 10-27-2018

With Luminary Element, All Element/Rainbow Caster just became a bit more possible.
(I'm probably going to get someone replying to me telling me that the idea is insane, but its really a thing that comes more form fluff ideas than crunch benefits)

Re: Trait Rework - Autumn - 10-27-2018

"Joseph Jostar" Wrote:the second batch looks good so far, though i'm worried that for such a potentially strong effect and minimal cost (1% is 10-12 hp on the tankiest of builds + 5 fp) arcane tattoo's going to pretty much become mandatory for anyone with skin

I'm just going to see what other arcane tattoos we get before talking about it too much, mainly since you can only get one as its little caveat.

Re: Trait Rework - Neus - 10-27-2018

You can get multiple, but they all reduce your maximum HP. Anyway, I'm not really worried about it, since it gets eaten up by any damage source. Much less effective against multihit guns, things like Skyburn, etc.

Re: Trait Rework - DoctorMad - 10-27-2018

But, hm.
Hypothetically taking 4 Arcane Tattoo(Barriers) would only take 40~ health and easily tank 100+ damage in a fight against someone who isn't a gunner.
Lets see how this goes.

Re: Trait Rework - Joseph Jostar - 10-27-2018

"Neus" Wrote:You can get multiple, but they all reduce your maximum HP. Anyway, I'm not really worried about it, since it gets eaten up by any damage source. Much less effective against multihit guns, things like Skyburn, etc.

While that much is true, and things like Raging Flame would punch right through it, the cost is so minimal that it almost doesn't matter. Like, I don't think it'll be OVERPOWERED, mind, just that speaking from an 'optimal play' standpoint there's no reason to NOT take it since unless you take less than 24 damage on your first hit (and that's if you're already a huge tank anyway) it's basically always beneficial to take... A 'must-have' kind of thing.

Though I'll grant, this is without considering there's a limited number of trait points you might want to spend elsewhere.

Is there any chance on history traits being reworked at some point or are they going away too? Or will they stay as is?

Re: Trait Rework - firehawk11 - 10-27-2018

Gourmet Seems like it'd be broken or rather super powerful , especially with Fast Healer, as eating is easy to do, aka Custard and such.

Re: Trait Rework - Lolzytripd - 10-27-2018

"DoctorMad" Wrote:With Luminary Element, All Element/Rainbow Caster just became a bit more possible.
(I'm probably going to get someone replying to me telling me that the idea is insane, but its really a thing that comes more form fluff ideas than crunch benefits)

not really since luminary removes the .5 elemental attack per will to each element.

If you're trying to cast everything you're better off going for one of those builds that hits 45-50+ all stats in combat so that you have base around 65-75 elemental attack in everything.

"firehawk11" Wrote:Gourmet Seems like it'd be broken or rather super powerful , especially with Fast Healer, as eating is easy to do, aka Custard and such.

I don't see it as broken, Fugu Katsu already restored a large chunk of health/FP as is and still is the standard for fighting, but at this point 2 battles, maybe 3 if you're pushing it is all people expect of you to stay around (Due to flee rules and the such), so it helps PvE more than PvP and im fine with this.

Later if food regen in PvP becomes a problem it can be addressed for that, but for PvE its a massive boon.