NEUS Projects
Roleplay Content Suggestions - Printable Version

+- NEUS Projects (https://neus-projects.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Sigrogana Legend 2 (OOC) (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Roleplay Content Suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=403)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: Roleplay Content Suggestions - Neus - 12-19-2014

In what way? Posting memes with no actual argument to support what you're saying doesn't do anything to progress the discussion.

Re: Roleplay Content Suggestions - Soapy - 12-19-2014

Alright, let me spell it out.

Quote:[11:05:00 AM] person #1: oh my fucking god this is terrible.
[11:10:26 AM] person #1: last thing we need is for ryu's things to be THE things

[11:13:06 AM] person #2: I don't want Ryu's events to be official.
[11:13:14 AM] person #2: I don't want Ryu's anything to be official.
[11:13:17 AM] person #2: I don't even want Ryu to be official.

[12:39:27 PM] person #3: ... oh
[12:39:29 PM] person #3: oh god
[12:55:15 PM] person #3: People involved would have to submit an outline for my approval, and I would make sure it doesn't step on my toes in any way before they're allowed to do it.
does that mean if ryu wants his shit plots to be canon he has to tell dev about them and dev will go "wdf you smokin ryu"

[3:42:28 PM] person #4: okay you fucks is sl2 truly ded
[3:42:32 PM] person #4: when gms can do plots
[3:42:44 PM] person #4: when theres ryu
[3:46:25 PM] person #4: i wouldnt mind the dm thing if
[3:46:27 PM] person #4: ryu wasn't a gm

"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=2324#p2324 Wrote:Soapy ยป Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:04 pm[/url]"]
[12:55:15 PM] person #3: People involved would have to submit an outline for my approval, and I would make sure it doesn't step on my toes in any way before they're allowed to do it.
does that mean if ryu wants his shit plots to be canon he has to tell dev about them and dev will go "wdf you smokin ryu"

Yes, this is exactly what it means.

Quote:[1:15:29 PM] Kei: you know dev is just gonna go
[1:15:48 PM] Kei: "doesn't affect lore, sure why not"

Re: Roleplay Content Suggestions - Rendar - 12-19-2014

Gonna have to agree with Soapy on this one. While GMs being able to DM, or even normal players being able to DM in their own home would be fantastic, there comes a time whenever you go "What the fuck, this is actually canon to the story? Karaten actually let some little shit fox from Oniga get 30+ SCARS to build an army of herself with?"

Like. Sorry Ryu, but your plots are pretty bad and generally involve rigorous routines of PAIN, other people step into your plot that you didn't account for, DEATH FOR YOU, Whining, and then 5 omissions/revisions to 'fix' plot holes < That only seem to actually make more from all the stories I've heard. Hello Michelle Farthwold's Twin Sister Mechanation Clone! >

Re: Roleplay Content Suggestions - Tsundere - 12-19-2014

what would being a dm entail, exactly?
like, what ability would they have
is it just someone who comes up with potential plots and how would one become one

I'll also say that being a GM doesn't necessarily include the ability (or desire, for some people) to be a DM as part of the package.

Re: Roleplay Content Suggestions - Rendar - 12-19-2014

Set out a guideline of what DMs can do, rules, and things that go along with that so we can review it and see if this is something we want. It's honestly the only way to properly do it and so long as good people get DM rights, and not.. a certain... few.. others. it should be good.

Re: Roleplay Content Suggestions - Ryu-Kazuki - 12-19-2014

I am curious about Mattie's question. People are always open to submit their ideas, but not everyone's going to be cut out for something like that. And I'd assume we have to moderate the things they might do as a 'just in case' basis or help them out in the event things get out of hand. I don't see how applications would hurt anything, but I couldn't think of how you'd figure out how to properly pick people for a position like that.

Pretty sure I speak for everyone else when I say we're gonna need something more concrete than "Ryu might not be a DM... maybe" before we jump on board.

And Ryu, every person I quoted has a lot of experience with you and your 'events'.

Edit: Oh, you edited that out of your post. Neat.