Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SL2 Version 1.40
[float=left][Image: talkav_96.png][/float]

I forgot to post these so here you go! This brings our 10* updates to a conclusion. Hopefully everyone found something in the big pool of items that they liked, because boy, did it end up being a lot of work! As for updates from here on, I have a few ideas, but I won't expand on them here. You'll have to wait and find out next time!

New 10* Equipment - Added 6 new 10* rarity equipment items that drop from level 61 and higher Undead enemies, as well as the Shadow Guardian boss.
New Static Dungeons - Added 2 new static random dungeon to Gold; the Carrion Keep, a level 65 Castle dungeon, and the Bloody Sepulcher, a level 65 Crypt dungeon.
* Bug Fixes
- The tooltip display in item descriptions is no longer broken.
- The typing indicator now shows when you are typing a command using lemote.
- Similar to Extra Levels in the last update, now Extra Level exits follow similar rules of non-entry if a dense object is on the same spot.
- 10* Equipment can be equipped at level 50+ now, as intended, instead of level 51+.
- Desert Wind now requires both a Sylphid and Isespian spell to be cast in the same round instead of only one of the two.
- Stately DISCer now lists all the new opaque walls properly.
- Tarnada no longer activates every critical.
- Automatic Housekeepers will no longer open the mirror menu when you repair weapons/etc.
- In-Fighter Gi now generates with Cloth materials as it should.

Click here to learn how to install and play the game!
Or click here to view the game's hub page and learn about it, see screenshots, who's playing, and more!