Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SL2 Version 1.51
[float=left][Image: talkav_96.png][/float]

I went ahead and added a lot of laplaceNET requests this week to give some extra sources of EXP. I also bumped up some of the existing requests' rewards a bit while I was at it. That's really all there is to say.

New laplaceNET Requests - Added 100 new laplaceNET requests.
* Various
Adjusted - Golem's magnetization status effect LV increased to Rank*3.
Adjusted - Increased the EXP rewards of a lot of the existing laplaceNET requests.
Adjusted - Stats increased by Lady Luck's effect now have a yellow star next to them.
Adjusted - Initial dungeon lifespan changed to 6 IC hours from 10.
Adjusted - Max movespeed for Heavy Armor changed to 10; max movespeed for Medium Armor changed to 13.
Adjusted - GMs no longer make footstep sounds while invisibile and begin the game invisible, at request.
Adjusted - Talent traits renamed to History traits to prevent confusion.
* Bug Fixes
- Bright Shell's Blind status is now applied to all enemies in the range instead of only the target.
- Wazabane's doubling of its bonus Hit/Crit under certain conditions is now reflected in the attack forecast.
- Some skills were incorrectly triggering when taking self-inflicted damage from a planet in space maps.
- Funograms now play the correct song based on the floor you're on.
- Moonlight Mercy now has the proper item description.
- Kadouha no longer incorrectly ignores resistance.
- Body of Isesip now properly blocks reflected damage.
- Air Pressure now has a slight delay after its effect occurs to prevent the dead from walking the earth and taking their turn.
- Black Bolt no longer fizzles if the target is teleported somewhere that void pollution can't be created.

Click here to learn how to install and play the game!
Or click here to view the game's hub page and learn about it, see screenshots, who's playing, and more!