Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Request
Hello, I would like to file an unban on behalf of a friend since they don't have an forum account but they wanted to return to the game.

• Game you were banned from: Sigrogana Legend 2
• In-game name (key): Taivena (Urthrem)
• Reason you were banned: Refusing to destroy a bugged 10 Star weapon despite being warned by Admin and held an argument that resulted in the ban.
• The length of the ban, if you know: Permanent Ban, not sure. (It has been over two months.)
• Who banned you, if you know: Not specified
• Why we should unban you: The respective player apologized and asked me to direct the apology to the development team and the GMs, and they wish to return and that they would abide by the rules.
[Image: unknown_-_Copy_2.png]
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~
Next time, direct the banned person in question to make the Unban Request. ESPECIALLY if you weren't involved with their ban.

Despite the timeframe they were supposedly banned in, the case sounds foreign to me. I will do a bit of investigating to figure out what exactly happened.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
After a quick check into the banfiles, it appears that the individual doesn't even have a record. Either insufficient information on their key was given, or someone mistook an inability to connect or so for a ban.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
Thank you Chaos, I'll do as said next time. Also I made them doublecheck before requesting the Unban that they were banned, case is confusing to me but I'll ask them to make a forum account. Again, thanks.
[Image: unknown_-_Copy_2.png]
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~