Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SL2 Version 1.57
[float=left][Image: talkav_96.png][/float]

Sorry for the wait! This week, we have what was most requested in the survey, which was a new class. This new class, the Spellthief, is just what it sounds like, but I'll leave it to you to discover all of the details surrounding it. I did test it quite a bit but I'm sure I missed somethings, so don't be surprised if you find a few bugs here and there.

There are also 49 unread posts as of this patch notes, so I will likely have a lot of bugs I missed from the forums as well. What I will end up doing is slowly rolling/uploading these bugfixes so that they will take place at the start of the automatic reboots, so be sure to check the version number on the hub matches the version I put in the bug report topic before posting that they aren't fixed.

Spellthief - A new Rogue promoted class, the Spellthief, has been added.
Adjusted - Staff of Eyes' Analyze Weakness effect level has been lowered to UL/2 (from UL).
Adjusted - Added DJScias to the server management list so he can shutdown the server if needed.
* Bug Fixes
- Red Gorgon's icon is now centered again and roaming monsters on the map now use the updated icon.
- Pray no longer triggers its Sanctuary effect if one is already active for the user.

Click here to learn how to install and play the game!
Or click here to view the game's hub page and learn about it, see screenshots, who's playing, and more!