Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SL2 Version 1.29
[float=left][Image: talkav_96.png][/float]

This week we have a much requested feature which I hope I did enough justice to please the requesters; house permissions. You will be able to let your friends or alts mess with your house and kick out guests to a limited degree.

You will be able to set two different levels of permissions; House Editors, who can edit house tiles, border walls, place and remove furniture (except storage furniture with items in them, and cannot place or remove donation furniture), and Bouncers, who can kick/bar people from the house. You can set either of these as the permissions level for all members in the same guild as you, as well.

I also actually added items to the fishing chest this time, 2 catalysts and a new Super Rod that lets you have a bigger window to input fishing motions.

House Permissions - You can now set up housing permissions that let players other than you manipulate the home.
  • Format is {key}.slot{X}, where {key} is the player's key, and {X} is the number of the character slot. IE, devourerofsouls.slot1 would let me, Devourer Of Souls, use those permissions with my slot 1 character.
  • House Editors can alter tiles and place/move furniture (with a few exceptions).
  • Bouncers can access the Guest Controller and kick/bar others from the house.
  • You can set a default level for guild members to either one of these, or specific permissions per entry.
Bargoers & Yenten - Bargoer NPCs will now join you for a game of Yenten if you sit next to them and start up a game of it.
  • Each has their own unique win and lose line!
New Fishing Contest Rewards - Added 3 new items to the Sea Crest Chest.
  • Super Rod
  • Heart of Tannin
  • Heart of Leviathan
Adjusted - Two minor story updates.
Adjusted - Bunny Ears now generate with cloth materials, instead of metal ones.
Adjusted - Ice sheets created by allies are no longer broken when moving.
Adjusted - Evasion is now affected by armor type (half effectiveness in Light Armor, negated by Heavy Armor).
Adjusted - Evasion can no longer be triggered while Guarding or while Stunned.
Adjusted - Needle will now power up its explosion effect if its multiple projectiles hit the same target.
Adjusted - Voidveil now has half of its damage reduction (15% at max rank), but generates twice the normal amount of Void Energy.
Adjusted - Admins can now reset player doors without having to bother me about it.
* Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where the Golden Glow animation was applying at the wrong Ki total.
- Fixed a bug where those under the effects of Yukionna's Snowshoes would still break ice sheets created by allies.
- Fixed a bug where Tannis Black Beast battles could spawn you in spots behind house roofs.
- Fixed a few bugs with the Enchanting craft skill.
- Fixed a bug where talking to Dr. Gorri about being a 'fighter' was showing a debug message.
- Fixed a bug where Detogate could hit enemies not in the same battle as you, and where Detogate was not actually destroying the voidgate, only making it invisible.
- Fixed a bug where Ritual Sword was not checking certain summon limitations when its 'one bonded youkai' effect was activated.
- Fixed a bug where the Bloodhunt enchantment's Legs-only effect was taking effect while on a weapon.
- Fixed a bug where weather overlays were not updating for party members when entering new areas.
- Fixed a bug with multiple Kensei and Verglas skills that weren't triggering Evasion.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't trade quality changing items.
- Fixed a bug where allies could trigger your traps if they walked directly on top of them.
- Fixed a bug where some skills would proc penalties/bonuses to Momentum for weakness/resist interactions multiple times.

Click here to learn how to install and play the game!
Or click here to view the game's hub page and learn about it, see screenshots, who's playing, and more!