Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Board]Dormeho Battle Tournament
Another poster is put up!

[Image: crossed_swords_clipart_by_adamwaymire-d6wvs5n.png]

Quote:Greetings once more from the Dormeho Battle-Arena. We will be holding a tournament on [OOC Date: Saturday, January 16th, 2016 4PM CST]. It shall be a Group fight, Three on Three. Bring your mages, your dagger dancers, your knights, the arena shall test them all. The basis will be three on three fighting in a bracket system. There will be a loser's bracket, so Two Eliminations to be knocked out entirely. There is an extensive rule set as well, failure to adhere to these rules will result in your entire team being disqualified. To enter, each team must put up 2500 Murai. The prizes are as follows.

1st Prize: 3 Full Upgrades to your weapons! ((OOC: We upgrade any item you have to its maximum. Whether it's 10 star, or not))
2nd Prize: 2 Full Upgrades.
Third: 1 Full Upgrade.

OOC Note: This is divided however your team sees fit among yourselves. If there are any raremetals left over, an IOU is issued and you can come to me later to redeem it.

OOC INFO
January 16th, 2016 4 PM CST
Dormeho Battle Arena
Rules Listed Below
Participation may vary
Entry Fee of 2500 Murai per team
RULES
1. No Items.
2. No Overload.
3. No attacking opponents who surrender.
4. No false surrender.
5. No fighting outside the Arena.
6. No breaking Sigroganan Law.
7. Accept your loss.
8. If asked to leave, do so.
9. No late arrivals, be on time or don't come at all.
10. No singles, or duos. ((No alts OOC. Only one player can enter the tournament with ONE character))
11. Arenas will be assigned randomly, unless all parties agree on a ONE arena.
12. If you have HSDW up, do not Crane Hop to cast your Invocation after moving.
13. Do not Crane Hop/Fly/Blink onto otherwise dense tiles.
14. No Blowback Cannon.
15. No Pre-charging. If you come with pre-charged excel weapons, expect PUNISHMENT.
16. You may NOT use Gust Arrows alongside Long Draw. You pick one, or the other.
OOC NOTE

Quote:The tournament is coming up soon. Please, register you and your team in the upcoming days to make the tournament day easier.

Also since my previous post seems to be deleted. Obey the Line of Sight rule. If you can see the tile you're targeting, you're golden. If you can't, don't use the skill. This applies to things like Crane Hop, Leaping Lizard, Side Cut, Sillcut, etc. This does not apply to Magaisendo/Wretched Oil however. For instances like Jack Hammers, you must only need to see the square you're attacking, and hopefully the target can as well. Please don't like, try to cheese stuff. I really want this to be a sort of fun tournament.
A poster is put up

Quote:From the Dormeho Battle Arena, I am so sorry for any injuries resulting from the gang known as "Tunnel Fish" from assaulting you and ruining the Tournament! It will be postponed, or outright canceled whilst the Guards deal with the matter. If you have any questions, please send them my way by letter or by Laplace. My contact info will be at the end of this Poster.