Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SL2 Version 1.54
[float=left][Image: talkav_96.png][/float]

So, this is the promised supplemental update to the last one. It has some things I was working on but hadn't completed, as well as some other stuff I had in the backlog that I added because I had time. Enjoy.

Naga Race - A new race tied to the Argentyle Caverns lore, the Naga, has been added.
New Furniture Items - Added 3 new furniture items, courtesy of Felkesste.
New GM - Sawrock is now a GM for the game. Please give him a warm welcome.
Total Control - Youkai, some summons, and mercenaries can be controlled by their master as if they were controlling their own character.
Adjusted - You can now refight the Feathered Serpent at the statue of memories.
Adjusted - Lion Shield's skill status now lasts 3 rounds.
Adjusted - [GM]; spawn_wm now lets you type in the file name directly in the input bar.
Adjusted - You now need an Automatic Shopkeeper in your inventory to buy time at a shop stall.
Adjusted - Shop stalls that do not have an Automatic Shopkeeper on them for 24 in-game hours straight will be reset.
Adjusted - Shop stall ownership can be released manually by selecting the 'release-stall' command and following its instructions.
Adjusted - Added a debug verb called debug-battle-tile that can be used on turfs if you're in a battle. It will tell you why a location is not a valid move/etc tile.
* Bug Fixes
- Narcus no longer gets stacks from the poison tiles in the Argentyle Caverns.
- Gust Trap should no longer allow other traps to double tap damage.
- Meditate now ends if you get KO'd while meditating, preventing it from procing if you get back up.
- Moonblade now applies the status to the intended target, you.
- GM mode characters no longer show up in guest lists, nor can they be barred from homes.
- Walking monsters spawned via GM commands now properly load their custom descriptions and run their respective initialization procs (no more soul bandits).
- Monster profile editor will now accept 0 values.
- Pull/push damage effects now check range in the classic sense rather than treating diagonals as 1 tile away.
- The Destiny legend extensions now properly reset the category when chosen.

Click here to learn how to install and play the game!
Or click here to view the game's hub page and learn about it, see screenshots, who's playing, and more!