Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lore Questions: May (2017)
"Snake" Wrote:- What is the Empire's view on Reapers? Respect, Fear or lack of acknowledging like they do to Shaitans?

1) Nothing especially out of the ordinary.

"Lonestar" Wrote:Is it possible for a Reaper to regenerate their horns, if broken? Akin to Zerans.

1) Yes, and in a similar time frame.

"Sarah54321" Wrote:Why can Reapers not be infested by Pale Lauders, exactly?

1) They can be, though?

"Stenzio" Wrote:With the inclusion of reapers might as well ask:

What do they see Enma as? Someone (or something) to be worshiped? Or something different entirely? If a deity to be worshiped, how do they go about 'praying' to him/her/it?

What are the general views on Enma from the Reapers?

Is there anything known about Enma's personality, or how they judge the souls of Lazarus?

1) A myth, probably.

"Snake" Wrote:And the last question. What's the color of a Reaper's blood?

1) Red.

"Sarah54321" Wrote:LAST LAST Question.

What happens when a reaper dies? Do they go to Lazarus as well? Do they disappear?

1) The same thing that happens when everyone else does.

"Soapy" Wrote:Are werewolves a thing?

1) Yes.

"catabur" Wrote:What's the uniform of the nation's armies?

And can other races look more closer to the patrons?

1) Little too vague, not really sure what you mean.
2) Same.

"Stenzio" Wrote:In the Reapers city, does the sun still rise and fall like it would anywhere else; or is it sort of in a weird 'limbo' where it is always dusk?

1) It's underground.

"Blissey" Wrote:How do Reapers feel about Mercalans? If they do not know of Mercala or Mercalans, and they learned of them, how would they view them considering their own racial propensities and lore? How do they feel about Mercala or would feel about Mercala based on the prior question(s)?

Conversely, how do Reapers feel about Vampires, whom do not die of natural causes and are very difficult to kill in general? And Liches? Dullahans? And what about other long-lived races, such as Elves, et cetera (I forgot the others)? I know it's a lot to answer, but this is important, I promise.

1) I don't think Reapers would have any special contention or admiration for Mercala.
2) Same.

"Galethvia" Wrote:Another question about reapers, yaaaaaaay!

Since they seem to care little about the physical remains of the dead, would they be opposed to cannibalism?

1) Yes, they tend to respect the departed.

"Nanovelich" Wrote:While Zeran and Reapers supposedly tend to be mistaken for one another by other races, would the two be able to immediately tell the difference between one another at first glance in light of the aura of 'superiority' that differs between the two of them?

1) I'm sure there would be some obvious differences that they could pick up on, in most cases, yes.

Messages In This Thread