Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lore Questions: February (2018) (probably)
This one has bugged me for a while, and it's the weirdest lore question I'll ever ask so in advance I apologize.

1) How do Nagas reproduce? Can they lay eggs like other reptiles or is it the old fashioned way?

2) We know Nagas can birth Nagas. But, are all of their female children going to be Nagas, or can they be born the other parent's race?

3) If they do lay eggs, does this mean Naga are an asexual race?

Off the weird stuff now.

4) Is a Verglas' ice techniques just another form of Ki considering they are Monks?

5) Are the spiritual techniques of a Kensei similar in the same Ki based context or are they purely spiritualism?

6) We know people's focus gives off an aura, a senseable trail as such. Can Nullstone block this if it were to be used to make say a mask, or some wristbands etc.

7) Magic Gunners (I believe) have a certain bullet which increases the gravity field around a victim of their shots. Are their other ways to produce a gravity well, and could it be used for imprisoning/executing someone in a less than pleasant way?

EDIT BECAUSE I FORGOT!

8) Are Liches weak to nullstone and its effects if they are ethereal focus liches and not skeletal liches.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: mQMYHlv.png]

Messages In This Thread