Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Rather Burned Diary
Diary Entry 2 - 2/24/345

Well Loyrwell Tombs were quite the interesting stay. Not many visitors now and the place is some what calm apart from the monsters that lurk and roam around its tunnels and tombs. I decided to make haste for somewhere that wasn't Kysei. It was either return to rabbit or head to the empire to see what was going on there. Unsuprisingly nothing all that interesting but to be expected. I made my way to the square to see if anyone was around again unsuprisinly not many people. Though I did run into Pepper who finally managed to get into the Last Cantina as waitress since the last we spoke. As expected with the new appearance she never knew it was me before hand which is fair, I don't blame her. Taneal's pet spirit cat however was quite the unique little thing, more interesting than Talia's Butterfly. I wonder how she and Lise are doing now a days.

Anyway back to what I was saying, yeah, I don't know why but I'm kinda happy that Pepper managed to get into something she enjoys. I suppose during my time at Loyrwell I manged to lose Prisma, the butterfly or whatever it was that followed me around all the time, kinda miss them now. I could also say that I've given up swordmanship and turned to magic which suprisingly seems to be more enjoyable for me. Anywho....I should probably wash this monster blood of my hands before someone gets the wrong idea. Given what I was charged with in the empire before, anything is possible these days so risks are not to be taken otherwise I think i'd be losing a head sooner than later. Not to the empire but to women more interested in our child than us both but hey I don't care it's who she is and im happy for it to be that way. Probably.
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]

Messages In This Thread