Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Halloween Event] The Forest of Fears
I was the Fluffball at the Event- So I shall give her POV of the event.

Things started out chill, the biggest takeaway for her is going into something she is not specifically designed for. However when Introductions were done everyone broke into their groups of choosing, Selena grouping up Yuuto, Damian & Len. With all the spooks and the illusions going on, she was probably one of many to freeze like stone in most scenario's especially when it came to fighting the clowns, spiders, Snakes, dolls and ghosts. Upon the start of fighting these, she was blindly using her skills and techniques until the clowns and spiders were dispersed

Despite this recollection of herself, fear still struck her like pins and needles, of course, more illusions didn't make it any better even though she's grown up knowing how to deal with them. Then came the beast, which made it much worse for her to even think straight. Despite being able to keep her composure she did overuse what magic she had in her arsenal to the point she'd end up out cold for a little while

The aftermath? Well, she briefly met Keira, someone she knew from before going on the quest and Leigh and his wife, they had a brief discussion along with Kenny just outside the Mage guild of the Imperial Capital about what had just gone on in the forest of fears. From there she's supposedly being having her wolf pup, Axel checked over and hasn't been seen since.

OOC: Loved the event even if I knew what was going to happen. Was great to finally face some fears once and a while and this was a great way to do it.
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aqua's post:
  • WaifuApple

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Halloween Event] The Forest of Fears - by Aqua - 10-24-2020, 08:21 PM