Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Black Falcon & Strega: Final Arc
A nightmare finally over...
The following passage is from the Journal of the Imperial Guard!

Quote:
"Another day passes in the empire, some days the same, some days not. Who'd have thought that after all these years, after Black Falcon successfully destroyed the capital, that everyone would be in the same mind and heart as everyone was? I wasn't able to aid in the affairs that transpired at the Godly stage and yet I still can't understand why I beat myself up about not being there.."

The bunny folds her arms a simple glance is given to the sky, the stars glistening, the moon giving off its crescent shape and its shine.

"Where do we stand now...I swore to my daughter I wouldn't continue this line of work and yet I'm still here, working for the guard even after everything they've been through... Heck...I still can't believe Varen is dead...but I doubt he or anyone else would want us to let it affect us..."

The bunny shakes her head...

"Everyone who died, everyone who had this one goal, for that one moment was like family...or something like that..."

A hand is then reached towards the moon and then clenched into a fist. perhaps in a sign of hope.

"Perhaps it's worth creating a Memorial of those that lost their lives in the final battle and through the entire war... or an official day of remembrance...not only for the people but as a reminder that as a collective, we can achieve great things such gladly fell a Demigod...Cornelius' actions, his ideals shattered and gone with him...I wouldn't wish this type of thing anyone nor would I expect anyone to give their life for such cause but when does anything ever go the way we plan?"

Nothing but silence fills the eastern district of the Capital, Least we forget those that fought to the end, those that never saw it to the end, no matter if living or dead, be it male or female, friend or foe, colleagues or loved ones, they may be gone but never shall they be forgotten, together we stand, alone we fall. Dare not take your life for granted but instead as a shimmer of hope for your future, an opportunity to strive in a world gave their lives to protect so that you could wake up the next morning.

The book closes on another entry and is locked away never to be used again. The next chapter in one's life is ready to begin and blossom.

[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aqua's post:
  • Fern

Messages In This Thread
Black Falcon & Strega: Final Arc - by Fern - 06-11-2021, 01:24 AM
Epilogue - by Fern - 07-12-2021, 01:38 AM
RE: Black Falcon & Strega: Final Arc - by Autumn - 07-12-2021, 08:07 PM
RE: Black Falcon & Strega: Final Arc - by Kyro - 07-13-2021, 01:02 AM
The Church's Address - by Blissey - 07-13-2021, 01:15 AM
RE: Black Falcon & Strega: Final Arc - by Hiazro - 07-14-2021, 03:44 PM
RE: Black Falcon & Strega: Final Arc - by Rexan - 07-13-2021, 05:37 AM
RE: Black Falcon & Strega: Final Arc - by Lokus - 07-13-2021, 07:35 PM