Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average
Regarding the Ban of Lumi, Aegis, Croakie, and Mewni.
Quote:That is a interesting argument, and would make sense if that is the case, however, you ignored completely the existence of the Hearth discord group, which does all of that to a much higher degree, was a place used for TCBlade to do such, and is being used by the current Don to do the same.

Besides, It's strange how 4 people got banned when the group has... 19 people?

Hi there! Seems you have the wrong impression about us folks in the hearth as there's alot of assuming in this post. Lalchi has already pointed this out but I'd like to go further beyond by saying we don't really discriminate against who's gets invited to the hearth or not. It started as an SL2 thing but quickly evolved into just a general hangout where people come and go. SL2 is not a priority for us.

But that's not to why I reply, Mewni. I'm replying just to say that unlike most other people I'm more than willing to prove it rather than just say it. So tell you what, WWE Smackdown is on tonight and we're watching it. You're invited! Message me and I'll send you an invite. We always want more homies.
[-] The following 1 user Likes NaitoPsych's post:
  • Pyro

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regarding the Ban of Lumi, Aegis, Croakie, and Mewni. - by NaitoPsych - 03-04-2023, 12:49 AM