Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average
Regarding the Ban of Lumi, Aegis, Croakie, and Mewni.
(03-04-2023, 03:35 AM)Mewni Wrote:
(03-04-2023, 12:49 AM)NaitoPsych Wrote: But that's not to why I reply, Mewni. I'm replying just to say that unlike most other people I'm more than willing to prove it rather than just say it. So tell you what, WWE Smackdown is on tonight and we're watching it. You're invited! Message me and I'll send you an invite. We always want more homies.

Thats very sweet, I'll consider it for another time for sure! right now, not the best climate. But I'll keep in mind

(03-04-2023, 12:52 AM)Satoshi Gawd of Typos Wrote: Sooo, I'm gatekeeping because I wanted the other Ambassador to be at the summit? And no one expressed the idea of Bringing other Ashina to me before hand?
[Image: 3ImhPe1.png]

-------------------------

[Image: bp0ttMJ.png]

Cool Guess I missed that, fair enough, Still does not change the fact that you are grasping at straws to trying and put your punishments on to us.

Out of respect for the GM staff this will be my last post here.

Mewni, if you have any more problems you want to discuss with me my Discord is Gawd of Typos#4397 feel free to drop me a message.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regarding the Ban of Lumi, Aegis, Croakie, and Mewni. - by Satoshi Gawd of Typos - 03-04-2023, 03:51 AM